Windows 10: Notification icon will not open

Discus and support Notification icon will not open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click on the notification icon in the bottom right of my task bar it will not open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KarolynSnowsill, Mar 23, 2019.

1. Notification icon will not open

When I click on the notification icon in the bottom right of my task bar it will not open

:)

KarolynSnowsill, Mar 23, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 23, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z Program Icon Submission

Suggestion to have an option to change Notification Area icon this way too.
    Suggestion to finally have proper separate Options window like most (all?) Windows programs do.

4. Arul_D Win User

Notification icon will not open

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 23, 2019
Thema:

Notification icon will not open

1. Notification icon will not open - Similar Threads - Notification icon open

2. disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar: after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar comes up blank with no icons. There are no notification icons or hidden information. If I move the taskbar to the top of the...
  3. Unable to open a specific notification in notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to open a specific notification in notification: I'm letting BOINC use my computer during its downtime for Covid research, etc. Occasionally I receive a notification from them in the same notifications area where the results of my virus scans are announced--the thing-a-bop my technical term that opens when I click on the...
  4. Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.: Can't open calendar and notification apps on taskbar. Tried all sorts of different potential fixes posted on a related "closed" thread and nothing works. However, I've signed on another family member and apps appear. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  5. Notification Icon File

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notification Icon File: The above file seems to be corrupted when it is opened and displays. Is there a way to repair replace it? I have included an image. Thanks, RP[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-icon-file/5215de6e-c518-4e86-9b59-8b970a8c9d07
  6. Skype, no taskbar icon notification on startup.(open, minimize, works)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype, no taskbar icon notification on startup.(open, minimize, works): Hello, Latest Skype versions on my computer behaves weird, Skype taskbar notification icon works not same as it was before with Skype7 on event when new message arrives. OS: Windows 10, x64, v1607. APP: Skype 8.50.0.38 (same behavior was with previous version too) Images:...
  7. notification icon

in Windows 10 Support
    notification icon: After a windows 10 update, I can't figure out how to get the speech bubble notification icon to show up on toolbar in right bottom corner. If I swipe up from corner it appears, but I'd like to have the bubble back. 137108
  8. icon in notification area

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    icon in notification area: my icon in notification area has grows legs and left it is missing . how do I get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/icon-in-notification-area/d449855c-35f5-4971-adc1-47e795376db8
  9. Lockscreen Icons/Notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Lockscreen Icons/Notifications: Hi there. I find an oddity on my Windows 10 lockcreen. It shows an opened envelope at the bottom left, along with a number that seems to increase. It drives me crazy. Right now it's 99+. In my inbox online there are only 2 messages. There is nothing in any of the other...
  10. overlay on notification icon

in Windows 10 Support
    overlay on notification icon: Windows 10 64 bit Pro version 1511 [img] Anyone know what that circled bar is trying to tell me, there were no outstanding notifications in Action Centre pop-out. After a while I noticed it had it disappeared. As I'm writing this, I might have figured what it was....