Windows 10: Notification icons not showing in main display.

Discus and support Notification icons not showing in main display. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Today Window started with a slight change and the notification icons are not in my main display but in a secondary one. I´çm pretty sure the Id... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ricker Silva, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Notification icons not showing in main display.

Hi, Today Window started with a slight change and the notification icons are not in my main display but in a secondary one. I´çm pretty sure the Id assignment changed somehow, but the result is that in the screen I use the most, whic I have set as main display in display settings, there is no notification icons system tray.

I have three displays:

1. a small 27" LED display

2. an ultrawide 39" display

3. a 50" TV in the room nextdor.

I have the display 2 as main display but systray is showing on display 3.

What can I do? Why it is so difficult to set displays in Windows?

:)

Ricker Silva, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Jan Del Win User

How can I get Windows 10 to show all notification icons in a row?

Hi,

To display all the notification icons on taskbar, please follow the steps below:

• Right click on the Time and date display.
    • Select Customize notification icons.
    • Under Notification area, click on Select which icons appear on the taskbar.
    • Under Always show all icons in the notification area, click the switch on.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, Jan 26, 2021
  3. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Notification icons not showing in main display.

Win 10 wifi connected but wrong notification icon displayed

Hi,

Thank you for providing the details.

Try the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Right click on Taskbar. Select Properties.
    • Click on customize next to Notifications.
    • Click on Select the icons to show in taskbar.
    • Select the icons whichever is needed to be displayed in taskbar and close the windows and check.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Notification icons not showing in main display.

1. Notification icons not showing in main display. - Similar Threads - Notification icons showing

2. outlook envelope icon not showing notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    outlook envelope icon not showing notifications: My outlook envelope icon is in the taskbar but it stopped showing notifications, such as a "one" over it when I have a new email.How do I fix the notification problem. As I said the icon is there. Thanks...
  3. Notification area sidebar not following main taskbar to secondary display

Notification area sidebar not following main taskbar to secondary display: I would like to play games.etc in full screen on my preferred monitor while receiving notifications on my additional monitor. My original solution was to set my additional monitor as my primary monitor. However, this meant that some of the older games that I play would only...
  4. Notification Area Icons - not showing any icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area Icons - not showing any icons: [img] [img] [img] I tried some .bat files from this forum, but nothing changed Windows 10 version: 190318 Please help me to solve this...thanks 151929
  5. Notification area not on main display

Notification area not on main display: I have 3 displays 2 monitors and a TV/HDMI display. In the last week the notification area and Taskbar toolbars have been appearing on the TV display, instead of display #2 which is set as my main display in Display Settings. How can I get the notification area and Taskbar...
  6. Notification icon whitened and showing "New notifications(off)"

Notification icon whitened and showing "New notifications(off)": This started suddenly, and hasn't been solved yet. Also, whenever I open Focus Assist in Settings, the settings window simply closes down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-icon-whitened-and-showing-new/52e075de-5b4d-4b21-a5f6-7d5bbd856117
  7. Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.

Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.: [IMG] This has been bugging me for a few months now, I have searched a few times but haven't found a fix for these false notifications. Restarting seems to get rid of them but it soon comes back again, can we please get a fix for this....
  8. Losing 'always display' notification icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Losing 'always display' notification icons: Whenever something refreshes my taskbar (seems to happen a lot with 10) I lose the icons I have set to 'always display', the only way to get them back is to stop and start the programs or restart Windows - flipping the switches has no effect!!! Any ideas how to fix? If MS...
  9. Selecting which notification icons are displayed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Selecting which notification icons are displayed.: In Windows 7 we had the option of selecting which icons were permanently or only displayed when they had a notification in the taskbar. I haven't been able to find where the option is to change the settings in Windows 10, is there one? 14637
  10. Tray notification icons not showing

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray notification icons not showing: Dell XPS-13 Windows 10 Creators Update The icons I choose to "show" in the tray become hidden at the next bootup or restart. Tray icon settings do not "take". Wiped out next time. The problems with this awful update to Windows 10 are never-ending. Please help. 85913