Windows 10: Notification length less than 5 seconds

Discus and support Notification length less than 5 seconds in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know how I could set windows notifications to be less than 5 seconds long?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by eh-oh, Jun 15, 2020.

1. eh-oh Win User

Notification length less than 5 seconds

Does anyone know how I could set windows notifications to be less than 5 seconds long?

:)

eh-oh, Jun 15, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Length of time of Notifications.

I wish to extend the length of time a Notification appears for on my Windows 10 screen. A previous answer to a similar query suggested; 'Settings>Ease of Access>Other Options' but my 'Ease of Access' does not have an 'Other Options' choice. Where is it?

RaymondWalker2, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Notification length less than 5 seconds - Similar Threads - Notification length less

2. Notification is working but only stay for 5 seconds,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification is working but only stay for 5 seconds,: Hi Guys I'm trying to setting my notification to 5 minutes longer for my tweetdeck using microsoft edge in Windows 11, and it's not working, It only stays for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, it will disappear, I have tried to restart my computer, tried to reset the microsoft edge...
  3. Notification is working but only stay for 5 seconds,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification is working but only stay for 5 seconds,: Hi Guys I'm trying to setting my notification to 5 minutes longer for my tweetdeck using microsoft edge in Windows 11, and it's not working, It only stays for 5 seconds. After 5 seconds, it will disappear, I have tried to restart my computer, tried to reset the microsoft edge...
  4. Right click menu disappears after less than a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right click menu disappears after less than a second: Hello,I recently updated to Windows 11. Running the latest version 2200.258. When I'm in a folder and I right click on a folder or file, the menu will pop up for barely a second, then disappear. I can right click on it a few times before the menu will finally come up and stay...
  5. Right click menu disappears after less than a second

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Right click menu disappears after less than a second: Hello,I recently updated to Windows 11. Running the latest version 2200.258. When I'm in a folder and I right click on a folder or file, the menu will pop up for barely a second, then disappear. I can right click on it a few times before the menu will finally come up and stay...
  6. black screen every 5 seconds or less

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    black screen every 5 seconds or less: hello, I have a problem with my windows 10 laptop, every 5 seconds or less my screen turn black for a second and returns to normal nonstop, it's annoying because I can't do work with it...
  7. My PC lags every 3 seconds for less than a second.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC lags every 3 seconds for less than a second.: Yeah, so my PC lags every 3 seconds for less than a second. It lags everywhere, not just in games. The mouse lags, the surroundings lag, it's just so annoying and I'm tired of it. Can someone help me? submitted by /u/JustAndOnlyNatsuki [link] [comments]...
  8. software opening for less than a second and closing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    software opening for less than a second and closing: Hi, i'm having a problem: every half an our or so something pops up in the task bar and closes itself, it's so fast i can't see the icon or window but it goes in foreground for a fraction of a second, if i'm watching youtube fullscreen i see the task bar appear and disappear,...
  9. I Have Less Than 5 Processes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I Have Less Than 5 Processes: I have less than 5 processes, but my PC still freezes! : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-less-than-5-processes/9e34dd5a-dfca-4238-9a83-6e90fdf71215
  10. Windows Explorer closes less than 5 seconds after opening and Control Panel is casuing crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Explorer closes less than 5 seconds after opening and Control Panel is casuing crashes: I have tried all troubleshooting I can, but cannot find the issue. I have run ativirus scans, contacting support, and even resetting the laptop. If ANYONE can help me, I would appreciate it....