Windows 10: notification number on chrome thumbnail won't stop

Discus and support notification number on chrome thumbnail won't stop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am getting numbers on a thumbnail on my homepage. I went into settings which already said "block all" and created an extra separate block all for... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by paulaE., Aug 19, 2021.

1. paulaE. Win User

notification number on chrome thumbnail won't stop

I am getting numbers on a thumbnail on my homepage. I went into settings which already said "block all" and created an extra separate block all for this website. It didn't help. I iwent to privacy, security, what sites can do, etc. I followed the instructions. no use.This may be strictly a Chrome problem but if not is there someone who can help me. This is a new happening. Thanks

:)

paulaE., Aug 19, 2021

2. Stop chrome notifications

Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray

mikelferdinan, Aug 19, 2021
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 19, 2021
  4. XTL
    xTL Win User

Stop chrome notifications

You can check in here

notification number on chrome thumbnail won't stop [​IMG]

chrome://settings/content/notifications

Thema:

1. notification number on chrome thumbnail won't stop - Similar Threads - notification number chrome

2. Thumbnails won't load

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thumbnails won't load: I've searched far and wide for solutions, but none work. So far I've reset my icon cache, reset my thumbnail cache, checked every box pertaining icons or thumbnails, and I've reset folders to default, NO CHANGE. I've also tried using icaros, but it instantly crashes when i...
  3. Focus assist does not stop Chrome notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus assist does not stop Chrome notifications: I have Focus Assist on, it works fine, moves low priority notifications to the Action Centre, shows high-priority notifications, but CHROME. Focus Assist never works with Chrome, Chrome always shows me notifications, whether I've kept Focus Assist on, Alarms only mode, or...
  4. Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop.

Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop.: Notifications for Microsoft Teams does not stop. It keeps complaining. Does not take no Thanks for an answer.* Original title: Notifications https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-to-get-microsoft-teams-wont-stop/9df864ab-3f81-46c2-aac0-aa166ac2adf1
  5. Chrome notifications problem.

Chrome notifications problem.: i just noticed today that when i get a notification on windows 10 from chrome i have to physically click the close button on it or it will just sit there forevor. i have windows set to dismiss notifications after five seconds, and chrome is the only app that doesnt listen to...
  6. Chrome notifications not working

Chrome notifications not working: Hi there. Recently I’ve not been receiving Chrome notifications from YouTube on my desktop. I tried turning notifications on and off, but that didn’t work. I also tried going into background apps, but Chrome isn’t there? Any advice? Thanks. submitted by /u/kingfez [link]...
  7. Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is

Windows notifications not showing, chrome notifications is: [ATTACH] i had to reset my windows 2 days ago and i'm getting chrome notification's. my problem is i don't want chrome notifications i want the windows one that show in the action center. how can i do that?...
  8. Stop chrome notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Stop chrome notifications: Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray 119146
  9. Stop chrome notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Stop chrome notifications: Is there a way to stop chrome notifications appear in windows notif tray? i want it back to chrome browser. so the notif from chrome appear in browser it self instead of windows notif tray 119146
  10. Facebook-like notifications that won't stop

Facebook-like notifications that won't stop: I accidentally installed something a few months ago, thinking it was something else, but before I could see what I just installed, the information was gone! Ever since, I keep getting pop-up notifications that resemble facebook pop-ups, but they're not. Some of them say...