Windows 10: Notification of new Windows update

Discus and support Notification of new Windows update in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi there, May I ask how can I get notified of the monthly cumulative security update of Windows server 2019 and else? we patch the security update... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Qingchuan Hao, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Notification of new Windows update

Hi there,

May I ask how can I get notified of the monthly cumulative security update of Windows server 2019 and else? we patch the security update manually in code onto the existing OS for internal implementation won't be discussed here.

Thanks,

Qingchuan Hao

:)

Qingchuan Hao, Feb 9, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Feb 9, 2021
  4. malware Win User

Notification of new Windows update

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Notification of new Windows update

1. Notification of new Windows update - Similar Threads - Notification update

2. Windows Updates notification on different pc without a monitor possible ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates notification on different pc without a monitor possible ?: I have a Intel NUC that a run without a monitor mostly and just remote into locally over the home network whenever I need to control it. Is there anyway to get an alert on my main pc that their is windows updates waiting to install or have the updates happen automatically...
  3. Windows Updates notification on different pc without a monitor possible ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Updates notification on different pc without a monitor possible ?: I have a Intel NUC that a run without a monitor mostly and just remote into locally over the home network whenever I need to control it. Is there anyway to get an alert on my main pc that their is windows updates waiting to install or have the updates happen automatically...
  4. Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...: I didn't update my laptop version from Windows 10 to Windows 11 even after several notifications. Now the power functions are not working. Start button is not been clicked with the cursor. And personalize and display settings are not working. Even the desktop screen which was...
  5. Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...

Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...: I didn't update my laptop version from Windows 10 to Windows 11 even after several notifications. Now the power functions are not working. Start button is not been clicked with the cursor. And personalize and display settings are not working. Even the desktop screen which was...
  6. Didn't update from Windows 10 to Windows 11 after many update notifications. Now all...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I can't get notifications since a Chrome update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get notifications since a Chrome update: On Saturday, Chrome updated itself. Since then, I no longer receive any notifications in the notification center. For example, sites like Facebook and YouTube always sent notifications, and no longer do. In YouTube, the button to receive notifications in Chrome toggles itself...
  8. I can't get notifications since a Chrome update

I can't get notifications since a Chrome update: On Saturday, Chrome updated itself. Since then, I no longer receive any notifications in the notification center. For example, sites like Facebook and YouTube always sent notifications, and no longer do. In YouTube, the button to receive notifications in Chrome toggles itself...
  9. Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...: Hello everyone!I keep getting notifications to install updates, and it does show me there is an update to be installed, but whenever I click on it, nothing happens. No install wizard appears, no new menu, no restart required - the updates just fail to launch.I am not sure if...
  10. Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updates do not install for me, yet I keep getting notifications that they are already...: Hello everyone!I keep getting notifications to install updates, and it does show me there is an update to be installed, but whenever I click on it, nothing happens. No install wizard appears, no new menu, no restart required - the updates just fail to launch.I am not sure if...