Windows 10: Notification options not showing

Discus and support Notification options not showing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In the notifications and actions i should be able to turn certain notifications on or off on different apps; however, I don't have that option also i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IoneFernando, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Notification options not showing

In the notifications and actions i should be able to turn certain notifications on or off on different apps; however, I don't have that option also i dont have to the option to turn on notifications on lock screen. I heard on a different question that it was the antivirus that messed up the settings. I suspect that it's the same thing, but I have a different antivirus and don't know how to fix it.

:)

IoneFernando, Jan 30, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Notification options not showing

Action Center is not showing past notifications

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you do not find the icons in the notification area.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Settings
    • Click on Settings, System
      and on Notifications and actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in notification area.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back to us with the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Notification options not showing

1. Notification options not showing - Similar Threads - Notification options showing

2. Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...: After Update with Latest Windows 11 22H2. There are no option available for control the Pre and post installed apps notifications After installation I'm facing issues in System App notifications management settingsI'm not found in System>Notifications>Notifications from apps...
  3. Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Settings for Apps there are no option Showing for control some applications...: After Update with Latest Windows 11 22H2. There are no option available for control the Pre and post installed apps notifications After installation I'm facing issues in System App notifications management settingsI'm not found in System>Notifications>Notifications from apps...
  4. Show or hide Display options for Update notifications in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Show or hide Display options for Update notifications in Windows 11: [ATTACH]You can show or hide the Display options for Update notifications on your Windows 11 computer using Group Policy Editor or Registry Editor. This article explains both methods, and you can follow them according to your Windows 11 version (Home, Pro, etc.). Windows 11...
  5. Notification Button Option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Button Option: I was wondering if there's a way to change what button desktop notifications have? They appear lower-right on my screen, and on my previous computer they had an X so I could close them. But now they only have an arrow -> which opens the notification. I would like to be able...
  6. not show notification

not show notification: not show notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-show-notification/adf7245f-b4dc-4ef3-bd87-5bd4d8578458
  7. Chrome notification options not showing

Chrome notification options not showing: [ATTACH]The only notification options I have are the ones in the picture. I cannot get chrome to show up, though I've turned on notifications. Please help....
  8. Notification bar is blank not showing Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar is blank not showing Notification: This just started after the .134 update. I get the notice bottom right corner of the taskbar that I have to say 7 notification. When I click on the box the Notification Bar open but it is all just blank. I have clicked around the blank space to see it the notification is...
  9. Notification bar is blank not showing Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar is blank not showing Notification: This just started after the .134 update. I get the notice bottom right corner of the taskbar that I have to say 7 notification. When I click on the box the Notification Bar open but it is all just blank. I have clicked around the blank space to see it the notification is...
  10. Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application

in Windows 10 Support
    Settings Still Shows Notification Option for Uninstalled Application: "Settings->Notifications & actions->Show notifications from these apps" here shows an entry for an uninstalled application (not a Store app). The uninstall looks to have been clean. There are no registry or file system entries. Anyone know why/where this entry still...