Windows 10: Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small

Discus and support Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and can't seem to find where to make the notification panel a normal size. All other apps and text appear as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Windows-11-User, Nov 7, 2021.

1. Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small

I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and can't seem to find where to make the notification panel a normal size. All other apps and text appear as a readable size. The specific settings for the notification panel don't have an option to resize the panel or text. All of the software updates for windows 11 have been installed.

:)

Windows-11-User, Nov 7, 2021
  2. THX1138 Win User

What to call text in the Control Panel?

There is an area of the Control Panel where you can change the size of text in certain contexts. Ironically, none of the options affect the text of the Control Panel itself. I wish to make a suggestion via the Win 10 feedback system but in order to do this effectively I need to know what to call this text. It's not part of a title bar or a tooltip or a message box; what is it?

I am not interested in increasing the entire interface size to 125% or 150% so there's no need to suggest that. Thanks!

Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small nG54Vah.png

THX1138, Nov 7, 2021
  3. Bitlocker menu in Control Panel is gone!!!!!

Hi,

From the above screenshot I see that you are not able to access or see the Bitlocker Drive Encryption in Control Panel, i suggest you to change the view of the Control panel and then check if you are able to access or view it.

Follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Control Panel in the Search bar and then Enter.
    • Select the View by options in the upper right pane.
    • In Category select the small icons and then check if you can view the Bitlocker Drive Encryption option.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Nov 7, 2021
  4. Peters48 Win User

Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small

Wiindows 10 Notification Panel will not close

I have several notification icons hidden on my Win10 (64) system. When I click on the up-arrow on the Desktop taskbar, the notification panel appears. However, to make it disappear -- something it should do automatically when I click elsewhere -- I have
    to click on the up-arrow again. The notification panel will not disappear on its own.

I have rebooted several times, run System File Check ("sfc /scannow") twice, cleared out all temp files: all with no success.

My Taskbar settings:

• Hide taskbar in desktop mode = off
    • Hide taskbar in tablet mode = off
    • Use small taskbar buttons = on
    • Use Peek to preview the desktop... = on
    • Replace Command Prompt with Windows Powershell... = off
    • Taskbar location on screen = bottom
    • Combine taskbar buttons = always, hide labels
    Why is the notification panel not disappearing on its own and how do I go about getting it to do that?

Peters48, Nov 7, 2021
Thema:

Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small

1. Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small - Similar Threads - Notification Panel Text

2. Errors in Notification panel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Errors in Notification panel: I'm getting errors ever since I logged into Tucow.com. Now I get the following errors in my Notification panel. See Image. One of them looks like a Microsoft warning, is it? Do I have anything in Microsoft Windows 11 Pro to fix this?Bob***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office /...
  3. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  4. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  5. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  6. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  7. Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small: I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and can't seem to find where to make the notification panel a normal size. All other apps and text appear as a readable size. The specific settings for the notification panel don't have an option to resize the panel or text. All of the...
  8. Notifications panel problem?

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications panel problem?: Windows version: 21h1 build 19043.1165 The notification panel on the right of Windows 10 pro will open when I click on the icon in the taskbar, but immediately (Within 2 seconds) shuts again? This makes it impossible to perform any action on items within the panel, I don't...
  9. Notifications Panel & controlled folder access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notifications Panel & controlled folder access: I understand the value in getting NOTIFICATIONS in Windows 10 on the right side panel, including the Controlled Folder Access notifications from Windows Defender. However, there seems to be quite a number of CFA notifications (a good thing) but I wish that there was a way to...
  10. What to call text in the Control Panel?

in Windows 10 Support
    What to call text in the Control Panel?: There is an area of the Control Panel where you can change the size of text in certain contexts. Ironically, none of the options affect the text of the Control Panel itself. I wish to make a suggestion via the Win 10 feedback system but in order to do this effectively I need...