Windows 10: Notification pop up notes don't show properly with multiple screens...

Discus and support Notification pop up notes don't show properly with multiple screens... in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Howdy, 1909 I've had this problem for ages but finally figured I should post about it. I use three monitors to do my work. My laptop screen itself is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Kelemvor, May 8, 2020.

1. Kelemvor Win User

Notification pop up notes don't show properly with multiple screens...

Howdy,

I've had this problem for ages but finally figured I should post about it. I use three monitors to do my work. My laptop screen itself is a 4k screen and my two monitors are standard 1920 x 1080 screens. I have them arranged so the 4k screen is centered below the two monitors like show in the attached pic. They are all set to Extend and monitor 3 is the "main display" and has the taskbar.

The problem is that when I get a new email (Outlook) or some other thing occurs that shows me the pop up window down in the bottom right corner, the window does not display properly. All I see it the top portion of the window with no actual useful information. (See 2nd attachment). Sometimes it will show more of the window but with the font larger than normal and going off the screen to the side and to the bottom.

I'm not sure if it has to do with the screen scaling between the 4k screen and the others or because one screen is below the other or what. Does anyone have any ideas on if this is something that can be fixed by a setting somewhere or anything like that?

Thanks.

:)

Kelemvor, May 8, 2020

2. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, May 8, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 8, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, May 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Notification pop up notes don't show properly with multiple screens... - Similar Threads - Notification pop notes

2. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  3. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  4. media notification pop-up stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    media notification pop-up stuck on screen: So whenever I play any form of audio on my pc a pop-up/notication comes up to view what you currently are listening to. this normally goes away after you click it or after you wait around 2 seconds. However for my the pop up stays stuck on my screen until I completely shut...
  5. media notification pop-up stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    media notification pop-up stuck on screen: So whenever I play any form of audio on my pc a pop-up/notication comes up to view what you currently are listening to. this normally goes away after you click it or after you wait around 2 seconds. However for my the pop up stays stuck on my screen until I completely shut...
  6. media notification pop-up stuck on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  8. What is this stupid bug where my Windows pop-up notifications don't show up at all, then...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this stupid bug where my Windows pop-up notifications don't show up at all, then...: Brothers, has anyone experienced this? Quick googling led me to suggestions of deleting everything in Windows temp folder which I have now done.......let's hope this doesn't happen again. submitted by /u/ch4dmuska [link] [comments]...
  9. Sticky Notes pop-ups

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Sticky Notes pop-ups: Over the last week, I have seen a pop-up offering contacts with "interested ladies in my area" and the only thing that appears to close them is to end sticky notes. Avast and Malwarebytes don't seem to offer any help. Could my copy of 'Sticky Notes' be compromised? If so,...
  10. Pop up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22