Windows 10: Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

Discus and support Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KyleNummi, Dec 30, 2019.

1. KyleNummi Win User

Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes.

At random time intervals, usually between a few minutes to an hour, I get a notification saying: "C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.MicrosoftOfficeHub... Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access this item."

What is this and what can I do to get it to stop?

:)

KyleNummi, Dec 30, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 30, 2019
  3. TTron Win User
    files disappear during move/drag when a notification popped up in Win10

I was moving 4 files from one folder to another folder using the drag and drop method on my laptop. During the drag before I even got out of the original directory I received a popup notification. This did something and took the focus from my drag causing the files to disappear. I was currently in the menu area to make the file list move upward toward the folders but was not in the folder area yet. The files simply disappeared! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    They did not go back to the original directory and I checked the few bottom folders to see if maybe they went there. I could not access the undo move feature as the op had not completed.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

TTron, Dec 30, 2019
  4. JathomH Win User

Windows 10 - Printer Notifications

I'm having this notice pop up every 2-5 minutes.

I don't have a ScanToPC app listed in my notifications, nor can I find any way to disable notification from ScanToPCActivationApp.

Do you have any other suggestions? This the biggest annoyance I've encountered with Windows 10.

JathomH, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

1. Notification popping up then disappearing every few minutes. - Similar Threads - Notification popping disappearing

2. Microsoft .Net Runtime UAC Pops Up Every Few Minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .Net Runtime UAC Pops Up Every Few Minutes: I have a user getting prompted by UAC every few minutes regarding Microsoft .Net Runtime requesting admin credentials. Every time the user clicks No, UAC comes back after a few minutes shown below:Nothing in our security stack is flagging as malicious or blocking anything...
  3. Microsoft .Net Runtime UAC Pops Up Every Few Minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft .Net Runtime UAC Pops Up Every Few Minutes: I have a user getting prompted by UAC every few minutes regarding Microsoft .Net Runtime requesting admin credentials. Every time the user clicks No, UAC comes back after a few minutes shown below:Nothing in our security stack is flagging as malicious or blocking anything...
  4. Microsoft .Net Runtime UAC Pops Up Every Few Minutes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. PowerShell tab pops up and closes immediately every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PowerShell tab pops up and closes immediately every few minutes: Recently my PowerShell tabs keeps popping up and close immediately every few minutes for some reason its been driving me crazy. Is there anyway of fixing it ?the tab syswow64 windowspowershell v1.0 powershell.exethank you in advance...
  6. PowerShell tab pops up and closes immediately every few minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PowerShell tab pops up and closes immediately every few minutes: Recently my PowerShell tabs keeps popping up and close immediately every few minutes for some reason its been driving me crazy. Is there anyway of fixing it ?the tab syswow64 windowspowershell v1.0 powershell.exethank you in advance...
  7. PowerShell tab pops up and closes immediately every few minutes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears

in Windows 10 Customization
    Black screen pops up every 9 minutes then disappears: a black screen pops up every 9 minutes and is only there for a second don't know what to do its very annoying thx dan. * Original title: help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-screen-pops-up-every-9-minutes-then/66d6e68d-94a2-48d6-978f-26a33a2c07ce
  9. annoying notification sound every few minutes

in Windows 10 Customization
    annoying notification sound every few minutes: this sound is the same sound that Windows7 would play when you shut down. Couldn't find what's causing it, disabled live tiles, antivirus and other softwares (note it's almost a fresh install of Win10), I'm in Focus Assist mode and other notifications sound differently.....
  10. A White window keeps popping up every few minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    A White window keeps popping up every few minutes: As the title says, I keep getting a white window that pops up around every 5-10 minutes or so. The window is completely blank and is resizable. It stays on my screen for around 10 seconds and then disappears. I attached a picture of a screenshot for you guys to see. I need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows i get a random popup that immediately disappears every few minutes