Windows 10: Notification says i have 1 new Notification but none show up

Discus and support Notification says i have 1 new Notification but none show up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Noticiation I con in the lower right corner of the Task Bar says i have "1 New Notification". But when I click on this there are "no new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BillFrank3, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Notification says i have 1 new Notification but none show up

The Noticiation I con in the lower right corner of the Task Bar says i have "1 New Notification". But when I click on this there are "no new notifications". How can I clear this or what is trying to notify me?

:)

BillFrank3, Nov 25, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 25, 2018
  3. NdMk2o1o Win User
    Real time notifications

May have already been posted before so apologies if that's the case.

But it would be kinda neat if you could get real time notifications/push notifications from TPU for instance when on a different tab you see a (1) notification on the TPU tab to tell you, you have a message, notification etc and likewise on the mobile app push notifications for messages and replies to subbed threads would be cool without having to open the app and reload.

NdMk2o1o, Nov 25, 2018
  4. Notification says i have 1 new Notification but none show up

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Nov 25, 2018
Thema:

Notification says i have 1 new Notification but none show up

1. Notification says i have 1 new Notification but none show up - Similar Threads - Notification says Notification

2. notification badge not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notification badge not showing up: I have badges enabled but they won't show up on the mail app, plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-badge-not-showing-up/313a725a-3f07-4542-9778-5c93c3fbebb8
  3. App notifications not showing up

in Windows 10 Customization
    App notifications not showing up: Hello , can someone help me.. my app notifications not showing up App like Discord As you can see "Get notifications from these senders" there is no Discord.. Someone help me please.. [ATTACH]...
  4. notification badges not showing up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    notification badges not showing up: whenever i get a notification i always see the app flash orange and it shows up in action centre. ive checked and all apps have show notification banners on but it still wont show. im probably missing something obvious. is there a fix? submitted by /u/Falcongamerabc...
  5. Notification Area not showing up.

Notification Area not showing up.: Hi! I'm having a problem with my windows 10, when I got this computer it wasn't a problem, but something happened and now the notification area has disappeared! It's especially annoying when I wanna quickly close out of something running in the background or wanna use it to...
  6. Notification icon whitened and showing "New notifications(off)"

Notification icon whitened and showing "New notifications(off)": This started suddenly, and hasn't been solved yet. Also, whenever I open Focus Assist in Settings, the settings window simply closes down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-icon-whitened-and-showing-new/52e075de-5b4d-4b21-a5f6-7d5bbd856117
  7. Why does Notification say 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications?

Why does Notification say 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications?: Notification says 6 new notifications but action center says No new notifications. The 6 is still there but never do I ever see notifications in the action center when I used to for the first couple months after I upgraded to Windows 10 in December 2017. This has been...
  8. Windows says 1 notification for me ... but there are none

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows says 1 notification for me ... but there are none: Windows says I have one notification: [img] But when I open the action center I have none: [img] When I reboot this disappears. What's up with that, Holmes? 118616
  9. Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.

Notifications icon shows 1 but there are no new notifications.: [IMG] This has been bugging me for a few months now, I have searched a few times but haven't found a fix for these false notifications. Restarting seems to get rid of them but it soon comes back again, can we please get a fix for this....
  10. Notifications not showing up unless I click on notifications button

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications not showing up unless I click on notifications button: I am not getting some notifications on Windows 10. For example, when I plug in my flash drive, there should be a popup dialog like in prior Windows asking how I'd like to use it (i.e. open folder to show files). But that doesn't appear in Windows 10. However, when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. one new notification

2. facebook says i have notifications but none show up

3. windows says i have notifications

4. i new notification,
  5. 2 windows notification show with none,
  6. new notifications showing one when none,
  7. actioncenter shows notifications but none show up,
  8. pc says new notification but ,
  9. windows notifications shows i have 6 but there are none,
  10. nowindows notification icon shows 1 notification but nothing when i open it