Windows 10: Notification Shortcut not working

Discus and support Notification Shortcut not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In the taskbar area where notifications and battery icons are available is not working properly. Icons are visible however when I clicked then nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sKr-Z, Jan 22, 2022.

1. sKr-Z Win User

Notification Shortcut not working

In the taskbar area where notifications and battery icons are available is not working properly. Icons are visible however when I clicked then nothing happened, It only gave response when I do right click because of this I can't change wifi network directly. If I'm looking to change setting then I have to go to control panel then I can switch the wifi network.

:)

sKr-Z, Jan 22, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Isabel Win User
    Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work

According to the shortcut keys list, Winkey+V can Cycle
    through notifications.
    There is a lot of notifications in my action center, but there is no reaction after press Winkey+V on desktop or Winkey+A first then Winkey+V.
    I have no idea how this shortcut key works.

Isabel, Jan 22, 2022
  4. NuMs Win User

Cannot get notifications to work

Hello,

Awhile back notifications suddenly stopped working, I can't remember if it was after an update.

Under Settings > System > Notification & actions. I have "Get notification from apps and other senders" enabled and have toggled the switch to on under the app list. Still nothing.

Bit of googling founda suggestion to run the SFC, while it did find and repair files, notifications still do not work.

Any ideas?

Thema:

1. Notification Shortcut not working - Similar Threads - Notification Shortcut working

2. shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    shortcuts not working: My application shortcuts are not working in my taskbar. I click on those apps and see it on my task manager but it is not showing. It didnt happen before but now it is not working at all....
  3. shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    shortcuts not working: My application shortcuts are not working in my taskbar. I click on those apps and see it on my task manager but it is not showing. It didnt happen before but now it is not working at all....
  4. shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Notification Shortcut not working

Notification Shortcut not working: In the taskbar area where notifications and battery icons are available is not working properly. Icons are visible however when I clicked then nothing happened, It only gave response when I do right click because of this I can't change wifi network directly. If I'm looking to...
  6. Shortcuts not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcuts not working: I'm trying to troubleshoot BSOD problem by doing a Clean Install so I went to msconfig & closed Windows Services to check on software conflicts. But now shortcuts on my desktop or in emails I receive don't work (respond). Is there a Windows Service I can turn back on to...
  7. Are notification area icons actually shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Are notification area icons actually shortcuts?: Are notification area icons actually shortcuts? I have a calendar in the notification area, and it always opens reduced, but I want it to open maximized. In a shortcut, I would know how to do this, but I have never been able to figure out how to do it in a notification area...
  8. Notifications are not working

Notifications are not working: I have a two-month-old Windows 10 desktop, and the notifications don't work properly. When a notification comes up (example today: You have files waiting to be burned to blue ray) ... It says click the balloon to get details. So I click ... and nothing. The balloon goes...
  9. Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Shortcuts Winkey+V for notification doesn't work: According to the shortcut keys list, Winkey+V can Cycle through notifications. There is a lot of notifications in my action center, but there is no reaction after press Winkey+V on desktop or Winkey+A first then Winkey+V. I have no idea how this shortcut key works. 26285
  10. notifications not working

in Windows 10 Support
    notifications not working: when I load win 10 build 9926 I get a pop up message by the watermark saying "click to see new messages about your computer" When I try to access new messages nothing happens.This was working in the previous build. Has anyone else had this Problem?. 3947