Windows 10: Notification sounds in lock screen

Discus and support Notification sounds in lock screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As the title says I would like certain apps to play sounds on the lock screen like on andriod, I have been trying to figure out how, i can get it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by A562, Jul 30, 2020.

1. A562 Win User

Notification sounds in lock screen

As the title says I would like certain apps to play sounds on the lock screen like on andriod, I have been trying to figure out how, i can get it to display the notification on the lock screen but it doesn't play any sound.

More Information

#1 The specific app is telegram.

#2 Its on a surface pro 7.

#3 Telegram makes notification sound when not locked. I added telegram to run in background in "Background apps" windows settting and then in "Notifications & actions" i have set it to show notification on lock screen and to allow to play sounds, and then switched Telegram on in "Get notification from these apps"

:)

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Jul 30, 2020
  4. Notification sounds in lock screen

incorrect mail notification on the lock screen.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are receiving incorrect mail notification on the lock screen. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

This issue may arise due to incorrect sync issue or due to the corruptions in notification settings.

I suggest you to download and install any pending updates that needs to be installed on the computer through

Windows update and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to turn off the notification and restart the computer and turn it on again and check if the issue persists.

• Type Settings on the search bar and open
      Settings and choose System.

• Select Notifications and action.

• At the right side, I suggest you to turn off the notifications from the app and lock screen.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jul 30, 2020
Thema:

Notification sounds in lock screen

1. Notification sounds in lock screen - Similar Threads - Notification sounds lock

2. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  3. Caps lock notification on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps lock notification on screen: Whenever I press any of the lock buttons caps, number... etc a notification appears on screen, this has suddenly started to happen and I have followed all the steps to turn this off via display or keyboard settingsHow can I turn this off??...
  4. Windows 10 - No Notification Sounds When Screen is Locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 - No Notification Sounds When Screen is Locked: I'm having an issue with receiving notification sounds from Microsoft Outlook M365 as well as Microsoft Teams when my screen is locked. I get notification sounds from both of these apps just fine when I'm logged in and working new mail, meeting reminders, new teams messages,...
  5. Windows 10 - No Notification Sounds When Screen is Locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 - No Notification Sounds When Screen is Locked: I'm having an issue with receiving notification sounds from Microsoft Outlook M365 as well as Microsoft Teams when my screen is locked. I get notification sounds from both of these apps just fine when I'm logged in and working new mail, meeting reminders, new teams messages,...
  6. Windows 10 - No Notification Sounds When Screen is Locked

7. Lock screen warning notification sound

Lock screen warning notification sound: Need a way to set a warning notification sound 1 minute before the screen lock initiates.Network admins have locked control for lock screen timing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-warning-notification-sound/3b1b3d57-8706-4c9f-b270-79f124263b8f
  8. Lock Screen Notifications

Lock Screen Notifications: When all users are logged off, there will sometimes be a red circle with a white X through it on the bottom left hand corner of the lock screen with a number by it. One time, the number was 3. Today the number was 6. What does that mean? The only thing I can think of is...
  9. On Screen notification Computer Locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    On Screen notification Computer Locked: Yesterday, I think I was scammed into buying a service for my computer by Customer Centric Constultant Ltd. I got a message on my computer screen that I was locked and it happened 2 times so I called the number on the screen 855-283-9565 and I gave the person who answered...
  10. Notifications on lock screen.

Notifications on lock screen.: I have turned off all notifications on my lock screen in settings but there are still the same 3 notifications on it. How do I fix this? I have windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-on-lock-screen/0a038694-436c-4eda-bed6-2eea8dd27db0