Windows 10: Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.

Discus and support Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, not really been able to find a solution online to a problem i have.I plugged in a new keyboard yesterday mechanical with led patternsafter setting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by garyjackson7867, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.

Hi, not really been able to find a solution online to a problem i have.I plugged in a new keyboard yesterday mechanical with led patternsafter setting up the light pattern i wanted, i noticed that when moving around desktop i would occasionally get the windows notification sound whilst pressing keys. Usually after hovering over a desktop icon with the mouse, a few keystrokes after the sound will play. Using cursor keys after highlighting a desktop icon will cycle through my desktop icons, pressing "tab" cycles through my startbar icons , all the while getting the alert sound after a few keys

:)

garyjackson7867, Dec 26, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 26, 2021
  3. sound

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description I understand that you are unable to hear the email notification sound.

I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• Go to Control Panel Items

• Click on Sound.

• Click on Sounds Tab.

• Click on Desktop Mail Notification.

• Click TEST.

• Click OK.
    And check if you are able to hear the email notification sound.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Dec 26, 2021
  4. Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.

mail notification sound change

Hello Mike,

We understand that you would like to change your Mail notification sound. Kindly follow the below steps and check if it works for you:

1. Go to your Desktop.
    • Press Windows
      Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop. Windows_Key.png
      +
      D keys to go to your desktop.
    2. Right click on the sound icon in the taskbar system icons area at the far right.

3. Right Click/tap on "Sounds".

4. Scroll down and click/tap on the Desktop Mail Notification"

5. Click/tap on the drop down arrow menu and select sound you like.

6. Scroll down and click/tap on New Mail Notification".

7. Click/tap on the drop down arrow menu and select sound you like.

8. Now click on "Apply".

Let us know if it works. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Dec 26, 2021
Thema:

Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.

1. Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop. - Similar Threads - Notification sounds pressing

2. Windows Sound when I press any key on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sound when I press any key on Desktop: Hey,I got this weird issue where when I'm on my desktop and I press a key on my keyboard that it plays the "Windows Background". Am I going crazy?Please help me. Restarting doesn't help. I know that its called the Windows Background Sound bc that's whats its called in Control...
  3. Windows Sound when I press any key on Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Sound when I press any key on Desktop: Hey,I got this weird issue where when I'm on my desktop and I press a key on my keyboard that it plays the "Windows Background". Am I going crazy?Please help me. Restarting doesn't help. I know that its called the Windows Background Sound bc that's whats its called in Control...
  4. Windows Sound when I press any key on Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. System sound on key press

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System sound on key press: Hi there.I am experiencing a minor annoyance I'd like to address. When pressing keys in some environments, particularly while on the desktop, I am hearing a system beep which is the Windows Background beep. This can cause an annoyance if using push-to-talk for communication.I...
  6. System sound on key press

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System sound on key press: Hi there.I am experiencing a minor annoyance I'd like to address. When pressing keys in some environments, particularly while on the desktop, I am hearing a system beep which is the Windows Background beep. This can cause an annoyance if using push-to-talk for communication.I...
  7. Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.: Hi, not really been able to find a solution online to a problem i have.I plugged in a new keyboard yesterday mechanical with led patternsafter setting up the light pattern i wanted, i noticed that when moving around desktop i would occasionally get the windows notification...
  8. Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification sounds when pressing keys on desktop.: Hi, not really been able to find a solution online to a problem i have.I plugged in a new keyboard yesterday mechanical with led patternsafter setting up the light pattern i wanted, i noticed that when moving around desktop i would occasionally get the windows notification...
  9. Windows System Sound When I Press a Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows System Sound When I Press a Key: I just recently uograded my PC and use hotkeys for programs such as Discord and now whenever i click on the desktop and then use the hotkey, or press any key for that matter it makes a Windows System sound. I believe its the default sound or the exclamation since both of...
  10. Sound when pressing "v"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound when pressing "v": So everytime I press v it makes a beep and I don't know how to disable it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-when-pressing-v/63270d72-3508-4c78-aa97-d1f1e7360dbd