Windows 10: Notification sounds while playing game

Discus and support Notification sounds while playing game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While i am playing pubg and i am using my WASD keys to move around and such it is selecting different app shortcuts on my home screen freezing my game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bearl52, Jan 24, 2019.

1. bearl52 Win User

Notification sounds while playing game

While i am playing pubg and i am using my WASD keys to move around and such it is selecting different app shortcuts on my home screen freezing my game for a second and making a ding noise and is rather annoying sticky keys is not on and i have no idea how to fix it

:)

bearl52, Jan 24, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 10, 2019
  3. No Sound while playing games.

Hi Marbea,

For us to further isolate the issue, please clarify the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Did you receive any error messages?
    • Are you experiencing the issue when playing games only?
    • Is the issue the same when playing a different game? What game are you trying to play?

Meanwhile, you can check and try performing the troubleshooting steps provided in this

article
    . Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Notification sounds while playing game

Notification sounds are missing!!!!

Hello Nyan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. What is the make and model number of your computer?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer?

However, I suggest you to follow the below mentioned step:

1. Go to “Control panel”.
    2. Select ‘Sound’.
    3. Under sounds tab select ‘Program event’.
    4. Under program event, select ‘Notification’.
    5. Make sure you select ‘Notification’ sound for startup application and system notification.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes or No’.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Notification sounds while playing game

1. Notification sounds while playing game - Similar Threads - Notification sounds while

2. Notification Sound Playing, No Notification Appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification Sound Playing, No Notification Appears: Title. When I am working with focus assist activated, I will get notification sounds and have no idea why they are occurring. It is very annoying and I either want the sounds to stop or I want to know what I am being notified about. Just hearing the noise is more distracting...
  3. Notification Sound Doesn't Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Sound Doesn't Play: Over the past year I checked a half a dozen times to see if the Mail app notification sound triggers when I get no mail but I see it still doesn't work. I have set a sound for 'New Mail Notification.' Mail is set to 'Get notifications from these senders.' Still no...
  4. BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD WHILE PLAYING GAMES: So I've been getting bsods while playing gamesall games. My hdd and ram are perfectly fine. I've tried running mem diag tool, sfc scannow and crystal disk info no errors and in good condition. Has been happening for a really long time. Windows keeps getting corrupted, hdd...
  5. device disconnected beep sound while playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    device disconnected beep sound while playing games: I hear a device disconnected beep sound randomly while playing games. Game lags a little or game screen minimizes at that time. This happens in a gap of around 2-3 minutes. The problem was not there before yesterday. I tried changing keyboard, plugged keyboard and mouse to...
  6. PC Minecraft, While playing the XBOX live notif sound can be heard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Minecraft, While playing the XBOX live notif sound can be heard: I am not a pro at forums so here it goes. I purchased for my Windows 10 pro PC which has all latest updates including the current build OS 1909 version 18363.752 along with Geforce 1050TI graphics card. again all drivers are up to date as of 6:00PM today. The ISSUE is...
  7. No in-game sound while playing on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No in-game sound while playing on windows 10: Whenever i launch a game, the intro will have sound but the cutscenes and gameplay have no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-in-game-sound-while-playing-on-windows-10/768b03fb-36e9-4ee8-b979-41444123435f
  8. Stop notifications while playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop notifications while playing games: Hello, How to disable this notification. I searched in dutch and english and there is no switch nor checkbox to disable this in the windows 10 home. Some sites direct you to setting -> notifications etc. and it's a dead end. To be honoust I am getting more and more annoid...
  9. Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.: Chrome recently changed their notification settings to windows action center. I now get notifications while fullscreen playing a game. Is there a way to change that where I still get notifications but doesn't interfere while I'm playing a game?...
  10. Mail notification sound doesn't play

in Browsers and Email
    Mail notification sound doesn't play: I'm running Wn10 and I would like to change some sounds. I'm running a background theme. I have downloaded a Wav file (thefreesite.com), added this file in a sound scheme (mail notification), tested it, saved it as modified scheme, but the sound doesn't play at all (when mail...