Windows 10: Notification Stalking Me!!

Discus and support Notification Stalking Me!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Tried to connect what turned out to be a defective device via usb and now keep getting alert that usb device malfunctioned and is not recognizable.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Rochester Fleur, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Notification Stalking Me!!

Tried to connect what turned out to be a defective device via usb and now keep getting alert that usb device malfunctioned and is

not recognizable. The notification comes many times per day and is noisy and really annoying. Help!!

:)

Rochester Fleur, Sep 20, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 20, 2018
  3. series_n Win User
    N95 stalks my sister!

hey there loungelizard. I think the problem with ur phone is the top left blue button...(the one that usually activates messages, options etc)

I think the button is slightly sticky and just needs to be put back into place correctly. take it to the CarPhone Warehouse or any other orange store and explain to them. they should be able to fix it for u.

you're lucky the 1st person in ur contacts list is ur sister. It would be a shame if you wer assumed to be stalking anyone else Notification Stalking Me!! :)

series_n, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Notification Stalking Me!!

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Notification Stalking Me!!

1. Notification Stalking Me!! - Similar Threads - Notification Stalking

2. How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11?: I havent touched any settings where it may change whether or not it appears, but now it is appearing and its really annoying. My laptop has a light indicator to tell me if my caps lock is on or off. But man THIS IS SO ANNOYING. If anyone has the solution, please tell me. I am...
  3. How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable the caps lock on/off notification on windows 11?: I havent touched any settings where it may change whether or not it appears, but now it is appearing and its really annoying. My laptop has a light indicator to tell me if my caps lock is on or off. But man THIS IS SO ANNOYING. If anyone has the solution, please tell me. I am...
  4. Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...: Can you show or tell me the steps to disabling the notification as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-a-difficult-time-disabling-the-caps-lock/43596267-5e31-4e7b-9f0d-9830d52020c6
  5. Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...

Im having a difficult time disabling the Caps Lock On and Off notification that pops on my...: Can you show or tell me the steps to disabling the notification as soon as possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-having-a-difficult-time-disabling-the-caps-lock/43596267-5e31-4e7b-9f0d-9830d52020c6
  6. How do I turn off on-screen caps lock notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I turn off on-screen caps lock notification?: Hi, I booted up my PC today, and now I have a large, grey caps lock/num lock notification on my screen. I've tried to troubleshoot this myself, but so far have come up unsuccessful. I have an OMEN desktop pc, so I tried to find HP Hotkey Support, which didn't work as it isn't...
  7. Caps Lock On/Off notification on my HP computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock On/Off notification on my HP computer: I was watching a Youtube video, when suddenly this random caps lock notification popped up. I already tried Command Prompt and Settings, Nothing worked. This is an HP computer if that helps....
  8. How do I turn off on-screen caps lock notification?

How do I turn off on-screen caps lock notification?: Hi, I booted up my PC today, and now I have a large, grey caps lock/num lock notification on my screen. I've tried to troubleshoot this myself, but so far have come up unsuccessful. I have an OMEN desktop pc, so I tried to find HP Hotkey Support, which didn't work as it isn't...
  9. Caps Lock On/Off notification on my HP computer

Caps Lock On/Off notification on my HP computer: I was watching a Youtube video, when suddenly this random caps lock notification popped up. I already tried Command Prompt and Settings, Nothing worked. This is an HP computer if that helps....
  10. How do I turn off on-screen caps lock notification?

in Windows 10 Customization