Windows 10: Notification still working while my Surface Laptop 2 is in sleep

Discus and support Notification still working while my Surface Laptop 2 is in sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, Lately my new laptop with Window10 has some problem with the sleep mode. Sometime the nitification is work and sometime the Youtube... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Napawat Charoensrichai, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Notification still working while my Surface Laptop 2 is in sleep

Dear Microsoft,

Lately my new laptop with Window10 has some problem with the sleep mode.

Sometime the nitification is work and sometime the Youtube ,that I pause it by folding my screen, play itself.

I am not sure that this is my mistake about any notification setting or it is from the os itself.

It would be my pleasure if I could receive some advice from you.

Thank you and best regard,

Napawat Charoensrichai

email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Napawat Charoensrichai, Aug 25, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Boot Surface Laptop to USB - no Volume button

Hello Jimmy, Notification still working while my Surface Laptop 2 is in sleep :)

This doesn't list the "Surface Laptop", but you might give it a try to see.

*Arrow Boot Microsoft Surface from a USB device

Otherwise, you should be able to use OPTION ONE below to boot from the USB from advanced startup.

*Arrow Boot from USB Drive on Windows 10 PC Windows 10 Installation Upgrade Tutorials

Brink, Aug 25, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 25, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Notification still working while my Surface Laptop 2 is in sleep

New Firmware and Driver Updates for Surface Laptop 2 - Oct. 23

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Brink, Aug 25, 2019
Thema:

Notification still working while my Surface Laptop 2 is in sleep

1. Notification still working while my Surface Laptop 2 is in sleep - Similar Threads - Notification still working

2. My Laptop Surface 4 is still pending after almost 2 weeks

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Laptop Surface 4 is still pending after almost 2 weeks: Hello, I was wondering does anyone know how long does the Surface Laptop 4 takes to process? My order status has been "pending" for almost 2 weeks now. I also noticed that Microsoft took my money right away but gave it back to me a day later. I'm hoping that this doesn't mean...
  3. My surface 2 laptop won’t start

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My surface 2 laptop won’t start: Hey, so a few days ago I updated my laptop overnight and woke up to find it only loading to the black and white windows flag, afterwards it turns off. I don’t want to send it in for a $480 repair. Can anyone help? Not sure if BIOS or Post is the issue. Thanks! submitted by...
  4. Touch screen not working Surface Laptop 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch screen not working Surface Laptop 2: Computer went completely dead - would not respond to power key. Found holding power key for 10 seconds and it came back to life, but subsequently found touch screen no longer works. All win 10 and firmware updates applied. Booted holding vol+ and power key for 30 seconds and...
  5. Notifications when surface is in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications when surface is in sleep mode: I would like to get all of my notifications on my surface when the pc is in sleep mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-when-surface-is-in-sleep-mode/afbda3e4-7b97-4520-880f-0bdbf39fd4b1
  6. Touchpad not working - Surface Laptop 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad not working - Surface Laptop 2: My touchpad stopped working after a few months. I think it is the I2C HID Device that is the cause [ATTACH] I have tried to uninstall the driver and the restart the computer and in the beginning it worked but then after a while I got the same error again. But now it...
  7. Facial Recognition not working on Surface Laptop 2

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Facial Recognition not working on Surface Laptop 2: Face recognition became very unreliable, for no reason that I can see. Sometimes it works, but more often, it does not. I have to wait for a long time until it gives up and I can enter the PIN. I tried to delete my recognition information and started again, but this did not...
  8. hotspot still working while the laptop in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hotspot still working while the laptop in sleep mode: hi, Hotspot still working while the laptop on sleep mode, if that possible???? because when I keep the hotspot working I can't put my laptop on sleep mode. Please if anybody know how to solve this or know anything about. Thank you....
  9. Windows Hello Not Working(Surface Laptop 2)

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Not Working(Surface Laptop 2): My windows hello was working perfectly until a few days ago. On the lock screen, the window hello icon(wi-fi thing) appeared and said getting ready and was stuck on it. Therefore, I had to use my pin to log in. Anybody know how to fix this ty....
  10. Laptop goes to sleep after 2 minutes while plugged in

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop goes to sleep after 2 minutes while plugged in: Hello, I have a Lenovo YOGA 900-13ISK, with Windows 10 currently installed. I've recently been annoyed by the following occurrence: while my laptop is plugged in and I stop using it (moving mouse, typing keys, etc), my laptop puts itself to sleep after 2 minutes and 15...