Windows 10: notification switch resets every session

Discus and support notification switch resets every session in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so...I turn off teamspeak's notification in the customize notifications panel, and every single time it turns itself back on the very next session.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xraiderv1, Nov 20, 2015.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

notification switch resets every session

so...I turn off teamspeak's notification in the customize notifications panel, and every single time it turns itself back on the very next session.

how do I stop that from happening?

:)

xraiderv1, Nov 20, 2015
  2. nyceman Win User

My Nokia Lumia 620 is starting on and on when charging

Farby,

Thanks for reaction. I thought every smartphone should preserve energy during the charging process, cause energy is so easily lost when working via WiFi, AFTER ,

And then, another thing. No on-screen notification about the completion of charging session. Is this normal too?

nyceman, Nov 20, 2015
  3. In System/Notifications, Show App Notifications won't turn off

I go to Systems/Notifications, Show App Notifications, and i switch from on/off. When i close out the settings and reopen, the switch is STILL on.

I have already run scandisk /sfc and it found no errors. I've already rebooted the system.

PLUS, i want to be sure that what i'm doing is for what i want turned off in the first place. The system is sending me notifications every time I get an email. That would be fine, but i already get a notification from the application (Office 16) itself.
    I don't need two notifications per email and the Windows 10 notification is larger so I prefer just the one that comes from the Application itself. I'm assuming that switching off Show App Notification will turn that off but want to be sure.

Also be aware that when i go to the bottom of that screen to "Show Notifications from this app" there are no apps under there. I only installed Windows 10 yesterday, so perhaps i need to reinstall office in the new OS? Regardless, that doesn't explain why
    the Show App Notifications dongle keeps resetting to On.

jonasschwartz, Nov 20, 2015
  4. xraiderv1 Win User

and it has reset the notification switch for teamspeak...again.

xraiderv1, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

1. notification switch resets every session - Similar Threads - notification switch resets

2. System reboots after 5 minutes, every session.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System reboots after 5 minutes, every session.: New Win10Pro PC build, Intel i9-990K, MSI MEG 2390 Ace MB, reboots once each session after 5 minute run. Stays on all day after this reboot. How do I determine cause and/or fix?...
  3. Windows reseting my screensaver after every session

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows reseting my screensaver after every session: My new screensaver is reset after restarting or booting back up from shutting down. I think it might have to do with it being downloaded though I doubt that's the case. It doesn't revert to my previous screensaver, which was the customized Windows 10 spinning text, but rather...
  4. Switch Microsoft Account and Keep Session Data

Switch Microsoft Account and Keep Session Data: Hello I have an old PC which i switched to Windows 10 two or three years ago and my session became a local account. But some time ago, a family member accidentally converted my local account to a Microsoft account and my PC is now linked to his account. I want to change...
  5. Notification center does not open and no sound on new user session

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification center does not open and no sound on new user session: I recently created a session for my wife to use on my laptop (ASUS N552VX). Problem is, on the new session the Notification center does not open, and when switching from one session to the other (while both sessions are active) the audio totally shuts down. Am I crazy to...
  6. Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification

Error sound every 5 minutes with no notification: I just recently set up my new computer and I have a notification sound that happens every 5 minutes with no notification alert. I've looked in event viewer and do not see anything. I have turned off the volume and the sound still comes through. Nothing shows up on volume...
  7. Resetting PC almost every month

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Resetting PC almost every month: My Asus desktop got stucked in Automatic repair, would sometimes would just show black screen so I had to hard reset it to completely load up then it would get blue screen with automatic repair. I have selected all the options like system restore, start up repair but it...
  8. annoying notification sound every few minutes

annoying notification sound every few minutes: this sound is the same sound that Windows7 would play when you shut down. Couldn't find what's causing it, disabled live tiles, antivirus and other softwares (note it's almost a fresh install of Win10), I'm in Focus Assist mode and other notifications sound differently.....
  9. Switch screen Action Center and notifications location

Switch screen Action Center and notifications location: Hello! Just a quick question, is there a way to make action centre and its notifications to appear on the non default screen? I'm having the one I'm not having a taskbar on as default so my games would appear on that and able to reach my taskbar easily on the other screen...
  10. Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to switch on apps-notifications in action center: Hi, I'am unable to switch on the apps-notification switch in action center. The switch is fade out. I'am not aware if this worked before, I just run Windows 10 for 2 days 11186