Windows 10: notification switch resets every session

Discus and support notification switch resets every session in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so...I turn off teamspeak's notification in the customize notifications panel, and every single time it turns itself back on the very next session.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xraiderv1, Nov 20, 2015.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

notification switch resets every session

so...I turn off teamspeak's notification in the customize notifications panel, and every single time it turns itself back on the very next session.

how do I stop that from happening?

:)

xraiderv1, Nov 20, 2015
  2. nyceman Win User

My Nokia Lumia 620 is starting on and on when charging

Farby,

Thanks for reaction. I thought every smartphone should preserve energy during the charging process, cause energy is so easily lost when working via WiFi, AFTER ,

And then, another thing. No on-screen notification about the completion of charging session. Is this normal too?

nyceman, Nov 20, 2015
  3. In System/Notifications, Show App Notifications won't turn off

I go to Systems/Notifications, Show App Notifications, and i switch from on/off. When i close out the settings and reopen, the switch is STILL on.

I have already run scandisk /sfc and it found no errors. I've already rebooted the system.

PLUS, i want to be sure that what i'm doing is for what i want turned off in the first place. The system is sending me notifications every time I get an email. That would be fine, but i already get a notification from the application (Office 16) itself.
    I don't need two notifications per email and the Windows 10 notification is larger so I prefer just the one that comes from the Application itself. I'm assuming that switching off Show App Notification will turn that off but want to be sure.

Also be aware that when i go to the bottom of that screen to "Show Notifications from this app" there are no apps under there. I only installed Windows 10 yesterday, so perhaps i need to reinstall office in the new OS? Regardless, that doesn't explain why
    the Show App Notifications dongle keeps resetting to On.

jonasschwartz, Nov 20, 2015
  4. xraiderv1 Win User

and it has reset the notification switch for teamspeak...again.

xraiderv1, Nov 20, 2015
Thema:

1. notification switch resets every session - Similar Threads - notification switch resets

2. In Windows 11 System Notifications, Microsoft Notifications won't switch on.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 System Notifications, Microsoft Notifications won't switch on.: In Windows 11 System Notifications, Microsoft Notifications won't switch on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-system-notifications-microsoft/99e8c4cb-5104-40ee-9c48-1af99e7de4bc
  3. In Windows 11 System Notifications, Microsoft Notifications won't switch on.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11 System Notifications, Microsoft Notifications won't switch on.: In Windows 11 System Notifications, Microsoft Notifications won't switch on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-system-notifications-microsoft/99e8c4cb-5104-40ee-9c48-1af99e7de4bc
  4. Best way to use the path command for every session?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Best way to use the path command for every session?: The net of this is, shades of 1980s DOS, I'd like to have a PATH established for every Windows session, using the DOS PATH command. 35 years ago, I'd place the command in my c:\autoexec.bat file - but how do I achieve that today? Here's the exact scenario: I am using the...
  5. Windows 10 - system sounds resetting to 100% and unmuting at every system notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - system sounds resetting to 100% and unmuting at every system notification: Hi everyone. So I literally reinstalled my windows 10 last Friday and have now installed all the software and drivers again. However I keep having this issue that whenever there's a system notification of either windows defender, new device plugged in or anything that comes...
  6. Switch off annoying notification

Switch off annoying notification: Help me stopping the unnecessary notifications on the left side of the windows. It's really annoying to have these while working and these notifications mainly come from steam and epic games. I don't see any option to stop notifications in steam app. It's been more than 3-4...
  7. Windows language switch notification

Windows language switch notification: I have an important question, how can I disable the windows language switch notification that shows on the side of my screen when I press Left ALT + Shift Please note that I do not want to disable alt+shift or chance it from the settings I just want to disable the annoying...
  8. Non-Paged RAM increases with every session

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Non-Paged RAM increases with every session: Title says it all, this issue has been pestering me for a while and I'd like some help! Thanks in advance! submitted by /u/Shterz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fafwh5/nonpaged_ram_increases_with_every_session/
  9. Windows reseting my screensaver after every session

Windows reseting my screensaver after every session: My new screensaver is reset after restarting or booting back up from shutting down. I think it might have to do with it being downloaded though I doubt that's the case. It doesn't revert to my previous screensaver, which was the customized Windows 10 spinning text, but rather...
  10. Switch Microsoft Account and Keep Session Data

Switch Microsoft Account and Keep Session Data: Hello I have an old PC which i switched to Windows 10 two or three years ago and my session became a local account. But some time ago, a family member accidentally converted my local account to a Microsoft account and my PC is now linked to his account. I want to change...