Windows 10: Notification Text Too Small tiny in Windows 10

Discus and support Notification Text Too Small tiny in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7391 2-in1 running Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19041 Build 19401 I searched for help on this issue and got the following... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnJanney, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Notification Text Too Small tiny in Windows 10

I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7391 2-in1 running Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19041 Build 19401

I searched for help on this issue and got the following steps which don't work, I'll explain...

1. Right click on the Start Menu and select Control Panel.

--> 2. Here locate and select Display, under the heading Change only the text size, select Message Boxes from the drop down list.

3. Tap on the Size drop-down menu and select the desired sizes as you needed for that particular item.

4. Alternatively, you have a tiny checkbox to make the text bold too. Just select the Bold check box.

5. Finally, click on Apply button to Change Icons and Text Size on Windows 10

The problem is that Step 2 above isnot available in my version of Windows 10.

So, how do I fix this very real problem with Windows? I can't read notifications. Not good.

Help. Please.

:)

JohnJanney, Dec 18, 2020

2. Windows 10: Tiny Notification Windows

Hi Matt,

As per the query, I understand that your general window fonts are of normal size, however your notifications and prompts are comparatively smaller.

If the above is true, I suggest that you follow the steps below and check if you are able to set the features as desired.

1. Right click on the Start Menu and select Control Panel.

2. Here locate and select Display, under the heading Change only the text size,
    select Message Boxes from the drop down list.

3. Tap on the Size drop-down menu and select the desired sizes as you needed for that particular item.

4. Alternatively, you have a tiny checkbox to make the text bold too. Just select the
    Bold check box.

5. Finally, click on Apply button to Change Icons and Text Size on Windows 10

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Dec 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Small text and Buttons

Hello Michelle,

• My Windows 10 is fully up to date.
    • All drivers are up to date.
    • I started seeing this issue from the moment I purchased the new Yoga 910 laptop. Windows 10 was already installed on it. I did not change anything, it was like that from the first use.

Many program are running in tiny windows and showing extremely tiny texts. For example, Remote Desktop connections to Windows Server 2003 show up in tiny window with very tiny fonts, however, when connecting to Windows Server 2016, Remote Desktop opens up
    in large window with large text.

Notification Text Too Small tiny in Windows 10 c20bbc25-f8ea-4cf2-8478-c0097063bbdf.jpg

Maximizing the window doesn't help, i tried. Skype is also like that, very small text. Another application called SoapUI that is for testing SOAP services, it also opens up in tiny window with extremely tiny text.

This is very troubling, because new versions of Windows are supposed to be better than the previous versions, but instead we are facing these issue with Windows 10 when we didn't see them in Windows 8 or 7.

If you need more diagnostic information, let me know. Can you also let me know if there's someone in Microsoft we can contact for support regarding this issue.

Abdulhamid Afrah, Dec 18, 2020
  4. Notification Text Too Small tiny in Windows 10

Windows 10: Tiny Notification Windows

Hello,

I just got a new computer that is running Windows 10. When I open a program, the notification is absolutely tiny and really difficult to read. Below is an example when trying to open Excel:

When other notification windows appear, like a set-up prompt when installing a program, the text and window is tiny. When I expand the window, the notification and text stay the same size but the Window maximizes to full screen. Does anyone know how to fix
    this?

Matt

Notification Text Too Small tiny in Windows 10 84eee95b-ad01-45cd-a412-d7eef5cd1c20.jpg

MattNguyen, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

Notification Text Too Small tiny in Windows 10

1. Notification Text Too Small tiny in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Notification Text Too

2. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  3. OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....

in Windows 10 Customization
    OVERALL TEXT SIZE IS TOO SMALL.....: Greetings--I am using Windows 10 Pro, and I need to know how to make the overall text desktop, windows/screens, file manager, search, etc. in Windows {and the desktop icons for that matter} larger.I've used the text area of settings currently set at 150 and as you can see in...
  4. Tiny, Tiny Text

Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  5. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tiny, Tiny Text: Hi. I'm running Windows 10, the newest iteration. All of a sudden yesterday a lot of text was so small I could barely read it. Web pages are ok except for Firefox new page text under the most used and sponsored links. Task bar and task tray apps are small when you right...
  6. Tiny, Tiny Text

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Text too small or too HUGE

Text too small or too HUGE: I have tried to adjust my text size in the display settings but it is never right. It's always mixed up. Some text will be teeny tiny while other text will be extremely large. Was this caused from a Windows update or what? This is driving me crazy....
  8. Notification banner too small?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification banner too small?: Hello, I have been using Windows for forever, but this has never happened to me before. Simply put, instead of the normal size (taking up a significant amount of the bottom right corner), the notifications banners are really tiny and don't even touch the corner (but are in...
  9. Some windows sizes and text are too small

Some windows sizes and text are too small: Ever since I received my new Surface Book 2 running Windows 10 Pro, I've had occasional annoying issues with some windows sizes and text being extremely small. I spent weeks trying to resolve the issue with no luck. I've also read a few issues like this from other users who...
  10. Windows 10 Text Size Too Small On Tablet

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Text Size Too Small On Tablet: Hello, I'm really disappointed with Windows 10, I'm having problem after problem after problem. I have a 10 inch linx tablet which shipped with Windows 10. The font / text size just seems totally wrong especially when browsing in edge. Whether I'm in tablet mode or...