Windows 10: Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Discus and support Notification that Caps lock is on/off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can I turn on the notification on the screen that Caps Lock is on/off?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dennial R, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Dennial R Win User

Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Can I turn on the notification on the screen that Caps Lock is on/off?

:)

Dennial R, Oct 1, 2018

2. Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Caps Lock notification removal

The title says it all Notification that Caps lock is on/off :)

I want to remove the caps Lock notification

Ahmed ShawkyHussein, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Caps Lock notification removal

To further assist you with your concern about caps lock notification, we'd like to isolate it by asking a few questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Is it a laptop or a desktop?
    • Is this notifier popping up when you
      perform a clean boot
      ?

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual
    after troubleshooting with clean boot of the knowledge base article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

You may also right-click on the caps lock / keyboard notifier and and check for possible options to exit, close, or disable it.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Notification that Caps lock is on/off

1. Notification that Caps lock is on/off - Similar Threads - Notification Caps lock

2. Turn off caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  3. Turn off caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  4. Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification: Hi all! I was playing a game and did a small keyboard smash. All of a sudden, when ever I pressed caps lock, a notification would pop up on screen indicating whether it is on or of. I've been trying to get rid of it for an hour and half but all of the tutorials and guides...
  5. Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification

Turning off the Caps Lock Indictor Notification: Hi all! I was playing a game and did a small keyboard smash. All of a sudden, when ever I pressed caps lock, a notification would pop up on screen indicating whether it is on or of. I've been trying to get rid of it for an hour and half but all of the tutorials and guides...
  6. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  7. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  8. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

Caps Lock Notification Turn off?: Recently, both my HP Spectre and custom built PC have started receiving caps lock notifications, num lock notifications, and scroll lock notifications. I type using Caps Lock since it's much easier than shift but this new "feature" makes typing essays incredibly annoying...
  10. Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen

Caps lock ON - OFF notification in screen: Dear Team, Please guide me how to on notification for CAPS LOCK ON - OFF which can be displayed in screen. Regards, Praveen 9962051877...