Windows 10: Notification that my version of windows 10 is reaching end of service soon, but I'm fully...

Discus and support Notification that my version of windows 10 is reaching end of service soon, but I'm fully... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Over the past few days I've been getting the update notification in the system tray, and the message when hovering over it says something like "your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jinx.1, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Jinx.1 Win User

Notification that my version of windows 10 is reaching end of service soon, but I'm fully...

Over the past few days I've been getting the update notification in the system tray, and the message when hovering over it says something like "your version of windows is coming to an end soon, click here to update", but when I click it, and it takes me to the update section, there are no updates. Nor are there any when I click "check for updates" https://i.imgur.com/EgX1xEZ.png. I've tried to run the windows update troubleshooter, but that couldn't detect the problem.

My last feature update was version 1909 which was installed on 11/11/2020.

So what's going on here? The message comes up every time I reboot. I'm running windows 10 Home edition.

Please help!

:)

Jinx.1, Mar 13, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

KB4091461 End of servicing notification Windows 10 v1507, v1511, v1607

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...07-1511-and-16

Brink, Mar 13, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    KB4091461 End of servicing notification Windows 10 v1507, v1511, v1607

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...07-1511-and-16

Brink, Mar 13, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Notification that my version of windows 10 is reaching end of service soon, but I'm fully...

Windows 10 version 1809 will reach end of servicing on Nov. 10, 2020

Source:

Brink, Mar 13, 2021
Thema:

1. Notification that my version of windows 10 is reaching end of service soon, but I'm fully... - Similar Threads - Notification version reaching

2. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  3. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?: Hello all Window users and/or Employees...I've been receiving notices for quite some time regarding certain security updates that fail to take place on my PC, or version of windows, aka reaching end of service??? My version is only 2 years old.Please see notice...
  4. Version of Windows 10 reaching end of service?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Toolbar says Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but system says...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Toolbar says Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but system says...: How to get rid of yellow message on toolbar "Your version of Windows 10 will reach....". When I press that icon I will get popup window which says "You're up to date". My version is 1909....
  6. My version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon, but the May 2020 update isn't...

My version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon, but the May 2020 update isn't...: Last year, when I noticed a message in Windows Update that said... Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004. The Windows 10 May 2020 Update is on its way. Once it's ready for your device, you'll see the update available on this page. I googled the message and learned...
  7. Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon.

Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon.: Hello there, I received this notification from Windows Update today : "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported". The problem is that Windows 10 v2004 isn't available to me for reasons...
  8. "Windows 10 will reach end of service soon". When is this?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    "Windows 10 will reach end of service soon". When is this?: Greetings, Microsoft Answers is down right now. There is a new Windows Update Status icon on the Taskbar. When I hover the mouse over the icon, the yellow tip says "Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to...
  9. Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but update isn't there??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 will reach end of service soon but update isn't there??: It says update will reach end of service and to update to the next update, but it says my laptop is up to date when I go to windows update. It may be because some time ago there was a popup that there was a possible data leak or whatever and that people could enter my laptop...
  10. Your version of windows 10 will reach end of service soon - why does it not update...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your version of windows 10 will reach end of service soon - why does it not update...: I'm on winver 1909 and have a Surface Book 2. Recently I've been getting the Windows Update notification: Your version of Windows 10 will reach end of service soon. Click to download a newer version of Windows 10 to stay supported. Windows has in the past, always...