Windows 10: notification the battery saver icon is grayed out and cannot be pressed

Discus and support notification the battery saver icon is grayed out and cannot be pressed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so , i have a problem with my battery saver. when i press the battery icon on my taskbar it used to have brightness button and battery saver button and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bryanwu1, Jul 5, 2018.

1. bryanwu1 Win User

notification the battery saver icon is grayed out and cannot be pressed

so , i have a problem with my battery saver. when i press the battery icon on my taskbar it used to have brightness button and battery saver button and now it is gone the batter saver icon and in the notification the battery saver icon is grayed out and cannot

be pressed

:)

bryanwu1, Jul 5, 2018
  2. bryanwu1 Win User

battery saver

so , i have a problem with my battery saver. when i press the battery icon on my taskbar it used to have brightness button and battery saver button and now it is gone the batter saver icon and in the notification the battery saver icon is grayed out and
    cannot be pressed

my laptop model is : dell inspiron 7559

bryanwu1, Oct 25, 2018
  3. How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

The Battery saver notification switch is set to 'on' and is grayed out, and can't be changed.

BruceNoonan, Oct 25, 2018
  4. notification the battery saver icon is grayed out and cannot be pressed

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 25, 2018
Thema:

notification the battery saver icon is grayed out and cannot be pressed

1. notification the battery saver icon is grayed out and cannot be pressed - Similar Threads - notification battery saver

2. Battery Icon is Gray

in Windows 10 Customization
    Battery Icon is Gray: I like to keep the Battery Icon turned on in my Taskbas but once in a while it will disappear. When I go to Setting to make sure it is set to On, it always is, but when the Icon is missing, it will be Gray and not operable in the Settings window. I can probably reboot but I...
  3. Battery Icon is Gray

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Icon is Gray: I like to keep the Battery Icon turned on in my Taskbas but once in a while it will disappear. When I go to Setting to make sure it is set to On, it always is, but when the Icon is missing, it will be Gray and not operable in the Settings window. I can probably reboot but I...
  4. Battery Icon is Gray

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 11 pro battery saver mode grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 pro battery saver mode grayed out: I just recently upgraded to windows 11 pro. I cannot put battery saver mode on it is grayed out.I have gone into power trouble shooting and it did not correct this issue....
  6. windows 11 pro battery saver mode grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 pro battery saver mode grayed out: I just recently upgraded to windows 11 pro. I cannot put battery saver mode on it is grayed out.I have gone into power trouble shooting and it did not correct this issue....
  7. Battery Saver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  8. Battery Saver

Battery Saver: Hello! I can't turn on my battery saver.. Everything else works except this.. I have tried everything to fix this.. But nothing works. Please kindly help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-saver/bc307650-6904-428a-b1fb-75b6172e7dc3
  9. 2004 - Battery Saver in notification's DOES NOT WORK

2004 - Battery Saver in notification's DOES NOT WORK: Among the MANY other issues - especially the the DAMN NEW EDGE FAVORITES ONE - 2004 update has messed up the Battery Saver button in the notifcations menu. IF I go to settings the Button WILL click but that is a pain. BUT the one in Notications does NOT work. [ATTACH]...
  10. Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on

Receiving Email Notifications When Battery Saver is on: I am using a Microsoft surface pro and I usually leave battery saver on. For this reason, I made my mail and calendar app always run in the background by going to settings then battery and ticking the box to allow the app to run background tasks. This means I could receive...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battery saver notification

2. battery saver is grayed out

3. notification battery saver

4. surface pro 2017 battery saver greyed out,
  5. windows 10 battery saver grayed out,
  6. battery saver status greyed out,
  7. battery saver icon greyed out,
  8. battery saver icon grayed,
  9. battery saver in notification,
  10. battery save is grayed out,
  11. BATTERY SAVER IS GREYED OUT,