Windows 10: Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop.

Discus and support Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Notifications for Microsoft Teams does not stop. It keeps complaining. Does not take no Thanks for an answer.* Original title: Notifications... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArneGarvander2, Jul 25, 2021.

1. Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop.

Notifications for Microsoft Teams does not stop. It keeps complaining. Does not take no Thanks for an answer.* Original title: Notifications

:)

ArneGarvander2, Jul 25, 2021
  2. reelyard Win User

Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

When you receive a message through Microsoft teams you get a toast notification and the icon flashes. You can choose to have these notifications enabled or not. However, when the "banner" notification is disabled the toolbar icon does not flash at all.

Is there is a way to disable the toast notification but keep the flashing toolbar icon intact?

I have disabled all notifications in the Notifications settings within Windows 10, but the toast notifications are still showing.

Edit

This screenshot is to confirm that Microsoft Teams does not show up within the Notifications & Actions settings window:

Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop. 6nWD9.png

Edit 2

The version of Teams I have installed is 1.1.00.10955 (64 bit). It was last updated on 04/05/2018.

Edit 3

There is now a suggestion on Microsoft's User Voice forum surrounding this feature. You can follow it here: Turn off message preview in notification toast

reelyard, Jul 25, 2021
  3. Ramhound Win User
    Disable Toast Notifications for Microsoft Teams

It appears what you want will not be possible.

Based on, Notifications in MS Teams, the following is true.

The user concluded the following:

So it appears that toast notifications for Microsoft Teams cannot be disabled, still keep the taskbar icon flashing. It's possible the toast notifications still appearing, in the Activity Center even after they are turned off for all applications, is actually a bug with Microsoft Teams though.

Ramhound, Jul 25, 2021
  4. Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop.

Microsoft Teams - how to disable email notifications

Marie, I've not started using Teams yet so this is just a guess.

Take a look here: Manage notifications in Teams

I did see this reply from a post by Smittychat.
    who indicated the following:

Click Activity:

You cannot turn off notifications for:

• Personal mentions
    • Followed channels

You can turn off notifications for:

( I’m guessing this does not apply if you “follow” the channel?? )

• Team mentions
    • Channel mentions
    • Replies to conversations I have started
    • Replies to conversations I have replied to

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Microsoft-Teams/Notifications-in-MS-Teams/td-p/103702

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Jul 25, 2021
Thema:

Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop.

1. Notification to get Microsoft Teams won't stop. - Similar Threads - Notification Microsoft Teams

2. Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications: Hello, I'm not receiving any notifications from Microsoft Teams on my Windows 11 computer. I've checked my notification settings in Teams and made sure that they're enabled, but I still don't get any notifications for new messages or meetings. Is there a fix for this issue,...
  3. Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Teams Not Showing Notifications: Hello, I'm not receiving any notifications from Microsoft Teams on my Windows 11 computer. I've checked my notification settings in Teams and made sure that they're enabled, but I still don't get any notifications for new messages or meetings. Is there a fix for this issue,...
  4. Wireless Microsoft Teams Headset - Is there any way to stop the start up notifications from...

Wireless Microsoft Teams Headset - Is there any way to stop the start up notifications from...: When turning on the 1st party Microsoft Wireless Teams Headset, it always says: "More then XX hours left. Connected to USB Link. Connected to Computer." Is there any way to turn these off?...
  5. Wireless Microsoft Teams Headset - Is there any way to stop the start up notifications from...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless Microsoft Teams Headset - Is there any way to stop the start up notifications from...: When turning on the 1st party Microsoft Wireless Teams Headset, it always says: "More then XX hours left. Connected to USB Link. Connected to Computer." Is there any way to turn these off?...
  6. Teams notifications won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams notifications won't go away: In playing around with the new chat/teams functionality in Windows 11, I pushed the icon to start a new video meeting to see what the experience would be like. I never added anyone to the meeting - I just closed the video conferencing as soon as I opened it. But I did notice...
  7. Teams notifications won't go away

Teams notifications won't go away: In playing around with the new chat/teams functionality in Windows 11, I pushed the icon to start a new video meeting to see what the experience would be like. I never added anyone to the meeting - I just closed the video conferencing as soon as I opened it. But I did notice...
  8. Can't stop getting notifications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't stop getting notifications: [ATTACH] So, i have disabled every notification setting i'm aware of, and i keep getting these notifications, how do i stop them? Pictures below https://preview.redd.it/g6ihe559xsm61.png?width=395&format=png&auto=webp&s=d781094b21dc8c45d8ebba15e1599392d7e3951e...
  9. Add Teams to "Get notifications from these senders" list

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Teams to "Get notifications from these senders" list: How do I add Teams to the "Get notifications from these senders" list? I am missing notifications, even though I have Teams set to run in the background all the time, even if I exit the program....
  10. Facebook-like notifications that won't stop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Facebook-like notifications that won't stop: I accidentally installed something a few months ago, thinking it was something else, but before I could see what I just installed, the information was gone! Ever since, I keep getting pop-up notifications that resemble facebook pop-ups, but they're not. Some of them say...