Windows 10: Notification: while you were gaming ..................

Discus and support Notification: while you were gaming .................. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, How to disable this notification. I searched in dutch and english and there is no switch nor checkbox to disable this in the windows 10 home.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HelenCm, Jul 2, 2019.

1. HelenCm Win User

Notification: while you were gaming ..................

Hello,

How to disable this notification. I searched in dutch and english and there is no switch nor checkbox to disable this in the windows 10 home. Some sites direct you to setting -> notifications etc. and it's a dead end.

To be honoust I am getting more and more annoid of everything that I have to disable, not only in windows.

Thanks in advance

Helen

:)

HelenCm, Jul 2, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 2, 2019
  3. David Haz Win User
    Game Notifications

Hi Pat,

May we know what games are you setting the notifications to show on your desktop?

We suggest that you check the settings of the game if it is set to show notifications to your desktop. We may suggest that you check the software developer's website on how to set the notifications of the game to appear on your desktop.

Regards.

David Haz, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Notification: while you were gaming ..................

Games, mail & notifications aren't loading properly

Hello Theresa,

Thank you for your reply.

• Have you tried the steps suggested above?
    You may try to run the game in compatibility mode and check if ti helps.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows.

Follow the below steps:

• Right-click on the setup file of the game and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      previous version of Windows from the drop down list.
    • Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, we are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Notification: while you were gaming ..................

1. Notification: while you were gaming .................. - Similar Threads - Notification while were

2. You can’t sign out while a game is running in Riot games

in Windows 10 News
    You can’t sign out while a game is running in Riot games: [IMG]Many users have recently been not very happy with the glitches and bugs in Riot games. And one such situation can be seen when users are hit with the error message, You can’t sign out while a game is running in Riot games while signing out. This can be quite irritating...
  3. How to keep game focused while incoming notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep game focused while incoming notifications: When I play a game in Fullscreen, e.g. Apex Legends via Steam, it minimizes when I get a notification e.g. from Thunderbird mail client. Why is this the default behaviour and how can I change that so that the game keeps in foreground?Switching the game to fullscreen windowed...
  4. How to keep game focused while incoming notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep game focused while incoming notifications: When I play a game in Fullscreen, e.g. Apex Legends via Steam, it minimizes when I get a notification e.g. from Thunderbird mail client. Why is this the default behaviour and how can I change that so that the game keeps in foreground?Switching the game to fullscreen windowed...
  5. notifications for email from you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications for email from you: this is a small matter but i'm going to ask anywayI usually get at least two, if not more, of the same repy from MS support. I don't use Outlook Mail for anything else. And even after I have clicked on all the responses, now the notificaiton number doesn't go away in the...
  6. Stop notifications while playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop notifications while playing games: Hello, How to disable this notification. I searched in dutch and english and there is no switch nor checkbox to disable this in the windows 10 home. Some sites direct you to setting -> notifications etc. and it's a dead end. To be honoust I am getting more and more annoid...
  7. Data controlled by you notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data controlled by you notification: Won`t go away. Have to select yes or no but comes back. Have looked in Windows 10 notifications but nothing there. Any ideas please?[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-controlled-by-you-notification/f34496ba-691e-4372-b096-bb16cdd548d8
  8. Notification sounds while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification sounds while playing game: While i am playing pubg and i am using my WASD keys to move around and such it is selecting different app shortcuts on my home screen freezing my game for a second and making a ding noise and is rather annoying sticky keys is not on and i have no idea how to fix it...
  9. where were you born

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    where were you born: plymouth new hampshire https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_productivity/where-were-you-born/b6f5e8b0-0085-426d-bf02-9864a070b505
  10. Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications while fullscreen playing a game.: Chrome recently changed their notification settings to windows action center. I now get notifications while fullscreen playing a game. Is there a way to change that where I still get notifications but doesn't interfere while I'm playing a game?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. while you were gaming