Windows 10: Notification with Negative Colours

Discus and support Notification with Negative Colours in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, every time I get a notification on the bottom right corner of my screen, my screen turns into a negative color for a split second. I cant seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KyleSwegyDayz, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Notification with Negative Colours

Hi, every time I get a notification on the bottom right corner of my screen, my screen turns into a negative color for a split second. I cant seem to find a way to turn it off. I found away on a video but the options the person has chosen, don't seem to be in windows 10. Thanks

:)

KyleSwegyDayz, Oct 13, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 13, 2018
  3. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

Hi all,
    When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal.

I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my colour profile back to default settings too.

All suggestions welcome.
    Thanks.

DigitalShrapnel, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Notification with Negative Colours

changing the notification lights colours HELP!!!

Can one very kind person please give me a step by step guide (for dummies) on how I can make my notification lights different colours

(I seen on another forum that they have theirs like police lights which is awesome!)

thanks A LOT

TheGameChuck, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Notification with Negative Colours

1. Notification with Negative Colours - Similar Threads - Notification Negative Colours

2. Windows 11 screen turns negative while notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen turns negative while notification: Hi, I have been using windows 11 from the launch. My screen turns negative whenever I receive notifications or alerts and even sometimes when I plug some usb devices. Even I tried the ways you guys mentioned early in the community but it was not that helpful. Can you guys...
  3. Windows 11 screen turns negative while notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 screen turns negative while notification: Hi, I have been using windows 11 from the launch. My screen turns negative whenever I receive notifications or alerts and even sometimes when I plug some usb devices. Even I tried the ways you guys mentioned early in the community but it was not that helpful. Can you guys...
  4. Negative colouring of display whenever a notification or device is connected to my Win 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Negative colouring of display whenever a notification or device is connected to my Win 11...: I am facing a similar kind of problem which is visible in this link:-https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-receive-a-notification-my-whole-screen/c29d7d61-75e5-44fa-ba08-1f4920e3e5c3?page=2. I had got Win 10 Home laptop and had recently upgraded to Win...
  5. Negative colouring of display whenever a notification or device is connected to my Win 11...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Negative colouring of display whenever a notification or device is connected to my Win 11...: I am facing a similar kind of problem which is visible in this link:-https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-receive-a-notification-my-whole-screen/c29d7d61-75e5-44fa-ba08-1f4920e3e5c3?page=2. I had got Win 10 Home laptop and had recently upgraded to Win...
  6. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours

in Windows 10 Customization
    Prompts and notifications are inverting colours: [ATTACH] whenever I receive prompts or notification the color inverts. How do I disable this or stop this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prompts-and-notifications-are-inverting-colours/2b9f7791-dcb8-4454-84a5-0159df483742
  7. Taskbar Notifications Colour

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar Notifications Colour: Is there any way to change the taskbar notifications colour from orange to something else? submitted by /u/AlphaCloudDit [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g9lnxt/taskbar_notifications_colour/
  8. Invert colours when notification/warning

Invert colours when notification/warning: Hi so a while ago I think I turned on a setting that inverts the colours when I get a notification/warning. I don't like it and I want to turn the setting off but I don't find it. Pls help....
  9. the colour in my notifications is pale

the colour in my notifications is pale: Hi the colour of unread notifications is so pale Im not able to see them. Please can you help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-colour-in-my-notifications-is-pale/a52ff66f-5641-4f55-8969-1923f63a0e26
  10. Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem)

Prompts and notifications are inverting colours (Problem): Hi all, When I click out of an important windows dialog box or receive notifications in the tray my screen colours invert for a short second then return to normal. I have f.lux installed since I work/study/play games at night. Could this be the problem? I have set my...