Windows 10: Notifications about turned on caps lock

Discus and support Notifications about turned on caps lock in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I’ve bought a new keyboard but it doesn’t provide me with LED indication of turned on caps lock. I cannot find anything on the screen that shows the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RicardoOkyere, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Notifications about turned on caps lock

I’ve bought a new keyboard but it doesn’t provide me with LED indication of turned on caps lock. I cannot find anything on the screen that shows the caps lock status. How can I get a notification that caps lock is turned on? Thank you.

:)

RicardoOkyere, Jan 9, 2019

2. Caps Lock notification removal

If the previous steps did not apply to your scenario, you may turn off the caps lock notification by deselecting a service in
    System Configuration called QLC Controller Service. Below are the steps to do so:

• Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box.
    • Go to Startup or Services tab.
    • End or uncheck the QLC Controller service.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Dennial R Win User
    Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Can I turn on the notification on the screen that Caps Lock is on/off?

Dennial R, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Notifications about turned on caps lock

Notification that Caps lock is on/off

Hello Dennial,

Yes, you can turn on the notification that Caps Lock is on/off, this build-in option is available through audio.

Go to Settings - Ease of Access – Keyboard - Toggle Keys. However, a notification on the screen depends on the keyboard, a keyboard driver and your hardware manufacturers. I suggest that you contact your hardware manufacturer for further information. Another
    option is to find a third party program that will perform this function.

Marcel Kuri, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

Notifications about turned on caps lock

1. Notifications about turned on caps lock - Similar Threads - Notifications turned caps

2. How To Turn Off Caps Lock screen notification?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Turn Off Caps Lock screen notification?: This Has been showing up For a While and it has been getting pretty annoying when playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-caps-lock-screen-notification/6ffdc104-6e26-4cca-8c1c-eca21966adef
  3. How To Turn Off Caps Lock screen notification?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Turn Off Caps Lock screen notification?: This Has been showing up For a While and it has been getting pretty annoying when playing games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-turn-off-caps-lock-screen-notification/6ffdc104-6e26-4cca-8c1c-eca21966adef
  4. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  5. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications: Windows 10 just updated and now, every time I press Caps Lock, I get an annoying pop-up:How do I turn this off for real? Nothing I've found so far works....
  6. Turn off Caps Lock On/Off Notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Need help to turn of On-screen Caps lock notification

Need help to turn of On-screen Caps lock notification: Hi,I need help in turning off the notification in the screenshot below. The notification shows up every time I use caps lock button. The main problem I have is that if I'm in a game and I press caps lock, the notification takes be back to the Windows screen and I need to...
  8. Caps lock notification

Caps lock notification: Every time I hit the caps lock I get an annoying visual modification in both my laptop an the desktop I put together. Any ideain how to disable it? i dont use any weird bluetooth app nor I have the "on screen display tab" showing in "display adapter properties". I have done...
  9. Caps lock notification

Caps lock notification: Hi! I have problem that every time I press CAPS LOCK then there pops up a notification. How do I remove it? I have windows 10 pro and latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-notification/091d262e-3374-48f9-b647-1b085c30093d
  10. Caps Lock Notification Turn off?

Caps Lock Notification Turn off?: Recently, both my HP Spectre and custom built PC have started receiving caps lock notifications, num lock notifications, and scroll lock notifications. I type using Caps Lock since it's much easier than shift but this new "feature" makes typing essays incredibly annoying...