Windows 10: Notifications are running though seen before

Discus and support Notifications are running though seen before in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I‘d like you to help me get rid of annoying email notifications and pop-ups that appears on my home computer. The problem is that I have read them on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ThomasBarnes5, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Notifications are running though seen before

I‘d like you to help me get rid of annoying email notifications and pop-ups that appears on my home computer. The problem is that I have read them on my office computer but when I come home I see them again. It takes a lot time when all notifications are running. When I play games it is really frustrating

:)

ThomasBarnes5, Mar 6, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 6, 2019
  4. Notifications are running though seen before

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

Notifications are running though seen before

1. Notifications are running though seen before - Similar Threads - Notifications are running

2. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  3. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  4. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Anyone seen this before?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rbdgswg- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kns5ve/anyone_seen_this_before/
  6. Has anybody seen this before?

Has anybody seen this before?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Esperuz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jvvzaj/has_anybody_seen_this_before/
  7. Never seen this before lol.

Never seen this before lol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/comii_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvctc/never_seen_this_before_lol/
  8. What is this? I've never seen this before. This is saying its an online thing, even though...

What is this? I've never seen this before. This is saying its an online thing, even though...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kaaxam0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdnx3p/what_is_this_ive_never_seen_this_before_this_is/
  9. Not finding bluetooth driver anywhere on my computer though Ive seen it before

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Not finding bluetooth driver anywhere on my computer though Ive seen it before: I have been trying to connect Bluetooth devices to my dell laptop running window ten pro. I cannot find any drive in my device manager though it comes up in settings but with no on/off switch. in the past I've seen the symbol in the bottom right corn of my screen but never at...
  10. "Weird...Never seen this before"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Weird...Never seen this before": When transferring more than a few files from one folder or drive to another I would always see a progress bar showing the percentage of files transferred and a guestimate of what's left to go. That dialogue, progress bar and transfer information no longer appears in...