Windows 10: Notifications are small all the sudden, how do I restore the size?

Discus and support Notifications are small all the sudden, how do I restore the size? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I don't know why but all the sudden my Windows Notification Banners were all quite small. I tried looking into it but all the tutorials said go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wilson_Le, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Wilson_Le Win User

Notifications are small all the sudden, how do I restore the size?

I don't know why but all the sudden my Windows Notification Banners were all quite small. I tried looking into it but all the tutorials said go to "Control Pannel" then click "Display" but i can't seem to find display and i would really want my notifications to be normal size again. This isn't my photo but it looks just like this Notifications are small all the sudden, how do I restore the size? e454784b-b13e-463d-adc9-8e960d27023e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Wilson_Le, Mar 31, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 does not show backup and restore notification.

Hi,

This issue might occur if notifications are not turned on. I suggest you to
    turn on all notification settings
    and check if that helps. Refer the steps below.

• Type Notification and actions settings on Search and hit Enter.
    • Turn on all Notifications: Restart your computer and check.
    Do let us know if you get backup and restore notification. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 31, 2020
  4. Notifications are small all the sudden, how do I restore the size?

how to enable normal/bigger size from small font size in toolbar and next to icons

Hi Tim,

For us to address you concern, we suggest following these steps on how to increase the text size of toolbars, application labels and folder names:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Click on Advanced display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, change specific items on your preferred text size then click on
      Apply.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Notifications are small all the sudden, how do I restore the size?

1. Notifications are small all the sudden, how do I restore the size? - Similar Threads - Notifications are small

2. System Restore Point Is Small In Size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Restore Point Is Small In Size: I bought a laptop with no OS. I put Windows 11 Home on it. I don't have much on the laptop - steam, 1 game and 3 documents. I created a restore point because everything worked great and then a bit later made some changes. I wanted to delete the previous restore point and...
  3. System Restore Point Is Small In Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Restore Point Is Small In Size: I bought a laptop with no OS. I put Windows 11 Home on it. I don't have much on the laptop - steam, 1 game and 3 documents. I created a restore point because everything worked great and then a bit later made some changes. I wanted to delete the previous restore point and...
  4. Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?: All of a sudden, the notifications appeared way smaller than they used to be. I don't know why it changed but now it's also not in the corner anymore. Can someone help? I searched everywhere but most of the answers were:1. Right click on the Start Menu and select Control...
  5. Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?: All of a sudden, the notifications appeared way smaller than they used to be. I don't know why it changed but now it's also not in the corner anymore. Can someone help? I searched everywhere but most of the answers were:1. Right click on the Start Menu and select Control...
  6. Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. My notifications are suddenly very small

My notifications are suddenly very small: Hi, I noticed recently that my notifications have been appearing very small and I can't find a way to fix it. the notifications used to be average size but now they pop up very small and it's hard to read. they no longer sit in the corner of the screen and are more in the...
  8. Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?

Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?: the notification that appears on desktop is got sammler size. and not completed on bottom right corner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-appear-tiny-how-do-i-restore-the/576f8145-81d3-40c4-a685-4fa5f798f388
  9. Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications appear tiny, how do I restore the size?: [ATTACH] When notifications come up, they are extremely small, they used to be much larger but for no reason have changed size. they also aren't fully in the corner anymore. I haven't been able to find anything online about this issue....
  10. Font size suddenly very small

Font size suddenly very small: When I was typing an email the font size suddenly became very small within the email and within every aspect of my Windows 10. I have been unable to return it to its normal size. I cannot even respond to an email because the type is so tiny I cannot even read it. If I try to...