Windows 10: Notifications Broken

Discus and support Notifications Broken in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 and the action center. This being one of them. My notifications get broken ALOT. Only works for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelKelley4, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Notifications Broken

I have been having a lot of issues with windows 10 and the action center. This being one of them. My notifications get broken ALOT. Only works for the first few minutes then shortly after it just completely breaks. Making it so I cannot plug in my headphones without rebooting my computer because I cannot click the okay button. As you can see below. (I plugged in my headset which should have a notification asking me what I just plugged in). When I restart windows explorer in the task manager it does not fix this. Only breaks just about everything. Anything I have open stops working causing me to usually have to restart my computer.

Notifications Broken 5362c6fd-f9a1-4053-8ca3-1f7f6ffc9be1?upload=true.png

:)

MichaelKelley4, Oct 16, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 16, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 16, 2018
  4. Notifications Broken

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Oct 16, 2018
Thema:

Notifications Broken

1. Notifications Broken - Similar Threads - Notifications Broken

2. File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon: Hello,Problems from my laptop never ends, as there is another problem which is the file icons gone blank when I access some folders and took AGES for it to load. I tried the following :- RUn SFC /scannow- Erasing the cache- Restarting file explorerDidn't work. But I notice...
  3. File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Icons Became White + Broken Notification Icon: Hello,Problems from my laptop never ends, as there is another problem which is the file icons gone blank when I access some folders and took AGES for it to load. I tried the following :- RUn SFC /scannow- Erasing the cache- Restarting file explorerDidn't work. But I notice...
  4. Youtube notifications broken in Action Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Youtube notifications broken in Action Center: I'm using Windows 10 Pro Build 19041 64-bit on a i7 4770-K with 32gb of ramI use Action Center for notifications, they all respond normally when I click on them taking me to the corresponding application i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc. except any notification from Youtube,...
  5. Youtube notifications broken in Action Center

Youtube notifications broken in Action Center: I'm using Windows 10 Pro Build 19041 64-bit on a i7 4770-K with 32gb of ramI use Action Center for notifications, they all respond normally when I click on them taking me to the corresponding application i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc. except any notification from Youtube,...
  6. Youtube notifications broken in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. You have broken notification syncing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    You have broken notification syncing!: Samsung A32. "Hmm looks like your phone doesnt support notification syncing" in the app. The notification test sent succesful "youre ready to go, click to dismiss" YOUR APP IS GETTING WORSE I AM SO SICK OF THIS PIECE OF SH*T. I say this, AGAIN, the developers of this...
  8. You have broken notification syncing!

You have broken notification syncing!: Samsung A32. "Hmm looks like your phone doesnt support notification syncing" in the app. The notification test sent succesful "youre ready to go, click to dismiss" YOUR APP IS GETTING WORSE I AM SO SICK OF THIS PIECE OF SH*T. I say this, AGAIN, the developers of this...
  9. Broken notifications on 1909 Build?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken notifications on 1909 Build?: I am experiencing a lot of lost notifications in this build. While I can always see new incoming messages in live tiles (Mail, Skype or Messenger app), sound and Action Centre notifications works in less than 50%. All these apps runs as background apps. Restart fixes it for a...
  10. Windows 10 Update 1809 notification area is broken.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update 1809 notification area is broken.: Windows 10 Update 1809 notification area is broken. After I close the notification area all my notifications got deleted. Please fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-1809-notification-area-is-broken/c3d118d4-62c9-471f-b62f-33e8e49369b2

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notification broken

2. windows 10 action center notifications broken