Windows 10: Notifications delayed

Discus and support Notifications delayed in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After the most recent update, I see that notifications come much later than when the action actually happens. For instance, when I get an email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by 3DPiper, Oct 10, 2016.

1. 3DPiper Win User

Notifications delayed

After the most recent update, I see that notifications come much later than when the action actually happens.
    For instance, when I get an email through outlook, the slide-in-notification window on the bottom right happens like 10 minutes later. I have already read and/or deleted the email, then get a notification about it much later.
    Before the update it was instantly.
    Is this fixable, or do I have to wait until the next update?

:)

3DPiper, Oct 10, 2016
  2. Sonphil Win User

Notifications delayed

Hi,

I'm using Windows 10 version 1607.

Many of my notifications are delayed. Sometime, I have to wait a very long time before they show up. Some notifications appear only if another notification has be displayed.

For example, if I plug in my external hard drive, I won't get the notification telling that I have to select an action. The first notification will be displayed only if another notification has to be displayed. For example, if I receive an email. The first
    notification will show up. Thereafter, if I close the first notification, the notification about my e-mail will be displayed.

The bug is not always reproducible. If i restart my computer, it fixes temporarily the problem. The problem will occur again after some time.

Sonphil, Oct 10, 2016
  3. Notifications delayed

Hi,

For possible resolution, we suggest you to perform a
    clean boot

Regards.

Michael Gall, Oct 10, 2016
Thema:

Notifications delayed

1. Notifications delayed - Similar Threads - Notifications delayed

2. Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time: Hello,Can you please help me to solve this issue?I don't know why and on what depends the time in which notifications show up pop-up screen on the right side of the monitor.Sometimes it's fast, but when there's full of 20 notifications its shows a delay in response time....
  3. Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time: Hello,Can you please help me to solve this issue?I don't know why and on what depends the time in which notifications show up pop-up screen on the right side of the monitor.Sometimes it's fast, but when there's full of 20 notifications its shows a delay in response time....
  4. Clicking on notifications button in systray delay response time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar: My notifications are delayed or just don't appear when my friends invite to a party, message me, or invite me to a game. It's been doing this for a couple days now, and it's bugging me. I get the notifications on my phone, not my pc though. I have notifications on on Xbox...
  6. Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar

Notifications Delayed on Xbox Game Bar: My notifications are delayed or just don't appear when my friends invite to a party, message me, or invite me to a game. It's been doing this for a couple days now, and it's bugging me. I get the notifications on my phone, not my pc though. I have notifications on on Xbox...
  7. Windows notification sound is delayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows notification sound is delayed: Whenever windows plays a notification sound, it's delayed, by up to 2 seconds. This is extremely annoying.Steps I already tried:Verified that all drivers are up to dateReinstalled WindowsVerified there are no Windows Updates left to be installedWhat works is the following:Go...
  8. Windows notification sound is delayed

Windows notification sound is delayed: Whenever windows plays a notification sound, it's delayed, by up to 2 seconds. This is extremely annoying.Steps I already tried:Verified that all drivers are up to dateReinstalled WindowsVerified there are no Windows Updates left to be installedWhat works is the following:Go...
  9. Snapping tool notification delay

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snapping tool notification delay: After using the snipping tool with Win+S combination you'll get a notification with the image you've made. However for some reason after getting Windows 11 this notification has some random delay before showing up. In Windows 10 it was a couple of seconds, in 11 sometimes it...
  10. Snapping tool notification delay

Snapping tool notification delay: After using the snipping tool with Win+S combination you'll get a notification with the image you've made. However for some reason after getting Windows 11 this notification has some random delay before showing up. In Windows 10 it was a couple of seconds, in 11 sometimes it...