Windows 10: Notifications Disappear When Icon Clicked

Discus and support Notifications Disappear When Icon Clicked in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; The Task Bar icon for Notifications will show that there is at least one notification, but I have no idea what that might be about, for now when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Not Myself, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Notifications Disappear When Icon Clicked

The Task Bar icon for Notifications will show that there is at least one notification, but I have no idea what that might be about, for now when I click on the icon, any new notifications are cleared with no further action needed by me.

This started a day or two ago, and I have not found anything on-line that tells me to set something that is not already set, so I don't know what to do to make notifications acting so elusively.

:)

Not Myself, Jun 11, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 11, 2020
  3. No OneDrive icon in the notification tray

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am sorry to know that you are facing issues with Windows 10. Do not worry, will assist you with the issue.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check.

• Go to Settings.
      • Select System.
      • Click on Notifications & Actions.
      • Click on Select which icons appear on the task bar.
      • And choose the following icons you wish to keep on task bar.
      • Restart the Computer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Syed Abdul Jabbar, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Notifications Disappear When Icon Clicked

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Notifications Disappear When Icon Clicked

1. Notifications Disappear When Icon Clicked - Similar Threads - Notifications Disappear Icon

2. Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10: Help!! I use an HP all-in-one with windows 10..ever since I can remember this has been happening. So it's not new and not due to an update so please don't tell me to troubleshoot updates Let's say I get a notification from my email..it pops up in the bottom right corner.. I...
  3. Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10: Help!! I use an HP all-in-one with windows 10..ever since I can remember this has been happening. So it's not new and not due to an update so please don't tell me to troubleshoot updates Let's say I get a notification from my email..it pops up in the bottom right corner.. I...
  4. Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Notifications disappear when clicking on them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications disappear when clicking on them: I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. After that, every time click on a notification in the Action Center, it just disappears, it never opens anything. I formatted my PC and made a clean installation of windows through USB, still the same problem. How to fix this?...
  6. Notifications disappear when clicking on them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications disappear when clicking on them: I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. After that, every time click on a notification in the Action Center, it just disappears, it never opens anything. I formatted my PC and made a clean installation of windows through USB, still the same problem. How to fix this?...
  7. disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar: after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar comes up blank with no icons. There are no notification icons or hidden information. If I move the taskbar to the top of the...
  8. Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.

Calendar and Notifications won't open when clicking on taskbar icons.: Can't open calendar and notification apps on taskbar. Tried all sorts of different potential fixes posted on a related "closed" thread and nothing works. However, I've signed on another family member and apps appear. Any suggestions? Thanks...
  9. Some notifications disappear when clicked on, some do not.

Some notifications disappear when clicked on, some do not.: It'll usually always be a notification about something relatively important that will get dismissed if you can believe that. And most of the useless ones won't and work how you would expect when clicked on. Is there a setting I'm not seeing to make this happen or is there a...
  10. Notification Icon Disappears When Mouse Gets Near

Notification Icon Disappears When Mouse Gets Near: What does the icon with the red dot mean? When I move the mouse toward it disappears, so I can't hover over it or click it. And why does it behave in this extremely irritating manner? [ATTACH] Thanks for any insights! ~bh...