Windows 10: Notifications Do Nothing When I Click

Discus and support Notifications Do Nothing When I Click in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I open the Notification area and click on a notification (e.g. a new email), nothing happens: it simply disappears! I have an Asus N550JV with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by R.S.93, Feb 4, 2019.

1. R.S.93 Win User

Notifications Do Nothing When I Click

When I open the Notification area and click on a notification (e.g. a new email), nothing happens: it simply disappears!

I have an Asus N550JV with Windows 10 Home (1809)

:)

R.S.93, Feb 4, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 4, 2019
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Notifications Do Nothing When I Click - Similar Threads - Notifications Nothing Click

2. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me*** Moved from...
  3. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me*** Moved from...
  4. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmdcommand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmdcommand: description is the same with title. I want to do nothing when I clicked right button of mouse on cmd. I'm developing application. so there are a lot of things to work on cmd.but continuously right button is clicked. so I think I'm almost crazy. please help me...
  5. Notifications not doing anything when I click on them. Bug or by design?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications not doing anything when I click on them. Bug or by design?: Hi all. I've found a bunch of forums and reddit posts complaining about this, but no clear solution, or answer if this is by design. I'm seeing this happen with 3 separate Win 10 machines, starting from fresh OS installs: I get various notification pop-ups in the bottom...
  6. Nothing happens when I click on any of these

Nothing happens when I click on any of these: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/BlueMonkey35 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kfre2p/nothing_happens_when_i_click_on_any_of_these/
  7. Clicking a Notification Does Nothing

Clicking a Notification Does Nothing: Both clicking the notification pop-up and clicking the notification in the Action Centre does nothing. I have Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19041. After Googling I found multiple suggestions ranging from elaborate fixes by messing with the registry or completely reinstalling...
  8. Some notifications disappear when clicked on, some do not.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some notifications disappear when clicked on, some do not.: It'll usually always be a notification about something relatively important that will get dismissed if you can believe that. And most of the useless ones won't and work how you would expect when clicked on. Is there a setting I'm not seeing to make this happen or is there a...
  9. Store do nothing when I click "Get" button

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store do nothing when I click "Get" button: When I click the "Get" button on the app details page, it does nothing, no refresh, no response. It doesn't work on any app I don't own. But I can download and install any apps in my library normally. I can only download new apps by clicking "add to cart" and go to the...
  10. VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked

in Windows 10 Support
    VOLUME and NETWORK buttons in taskbar do nothing when clicked: When I click on the volume and network buttons in the bottom right of the task bar nothing opens up. Sometimes a brief loading circle appears but neither pop up with a menu. I disabled fast boot but that did not fix the problem. Not sure what else to try, thanks. 117995

Users found this page by searching for:

1. click on notification does nothing

2. windows 10 clicking notifications does nothing

3. when i click on notifications nothing happens

4. notifications window nothing happens,
  5. JS/Fakepack,
  6. winodows 10 notifications click does nothing,
  7. When clicking notification nothing happens,
  8. windows 10 1903 click on notifications and nothing happens,
  9. when i click on notification and message button facebook nothing happens,
  10. windows 10 when i click on notifications nothing happes,
  11. windows 10 clicking on notifications does nothing,