Windows 10: Notifications from family safety to my Android phone

Discus and support Notifications from family safety to my Android phone in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I've set up Microsoft Family for my kids who use Windows 10 devices, and set up content restrictions and screen time. Now, I want to receive... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AntonVA, May 5, 2020.

1. AntonVA Win User

Notifications from family safety to my Android phone

Hi,

I've set up Microsoft Family for my kids who use Windows 10 devices, and set up content restrictions and screen time.
    Now, I want to receive notifications on my Android phone or by e-mail when they ask for permission or for additional time. How can I do it? I am getting notifications only on my Windows laptop, but I am obviously not always next to it.

:)

AntonVA, May 5, 2020
  2. 95Viper Win User

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Sorry, that turning off Network Notifications should be there, unless your vendor disabled the advance features.

Should be like this:
    Android - Turn off network notification

Notifications from family safety to my Android phone [​IMG]

Android will automatically display a notification when an open Wi-Fi network is available.
    To turn off this feature:
    • Go to Settings > WiFi.
    • Tap on the Menu key > Advanced.
    • Uncheck "Network notifications"
    Notifications from family safety to my Android phone [​IMG]

What make and model is the phone; and, who is the carrier.

95Viper, May 5, 2020
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 5, 2020
  4. Notifications from family safety to my Android phone

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

refer to OP...carrier im not sure, its not my phone...i had the phone when i posted the OP, now i do not. sorry.i tried to add what i could.

jboydgolfer, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Notifications from family safety to my Android phone

1. Notifications from family safety to my Android phone - Similar Threads - Notifications family safety

2. Family safety app notifications Android not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety app notifications Android not working: My app just quite sending me notifications yesterday. When I go into my phone settings to turn on notifications, the toggle button is grayed out and I can't turn it on. I tried reinstalling the app but that didn't change anything....
  3. Family safety app notifications Android not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety app notifications Android not working: My app just quite sending me notifications yesterday. When I go into my phone settings to turn on notifications, the toggle button is grayed out and I can't turn it on. I tried reinstalling the app but that didn't change anything....
  4. Family Safety Permissions and Notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Family Safety Permissions and Notifications: When my daughter is on the surface and goes to a site and asks for permission i get the notification fine. When i accept it on the app i get an error although it does ok the site. 2 questions.. whats with the error? how come my daughter doesnt get a notification i have...
  5. Kids able to bypass family safety on Android

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Kids able to bypass family safety on Android: I am using or rather trying to Family safety to control app and screen time on android devices via Microsoft Launcher. Here are 3 issues I am having. 1. My daughter is able to easily get round family safety and disable the permissions simply by going into the settings...
  6. Android phone not reporting activity on Family Safety

Android phone not reporting activity on Family Safety: Hi there, I have family safety installed on a Samsung Galaxy S10e assigned to a Microsoft account, which is also signed in on a Windows 10 laptop. Both devices are using Edge as their browser. The laptop is reporting the activity fine, but the Galaxy device is not reporting...
  7. Family safety- blocking Chrome on an android phone even though it is not selected to be blocked

Family safety- blocking Chrome on an android phone even though it is not selected to be blocked: My sons android phone is running family safety, with all admin permissions granted. Under family safety, under 'app and game limits' Chrome was NOT blocked, but on his mobile it is. I tried blocking the app, then turning off blocking, but still no success. Please help- lots...
  8. Family safety notifications stopped working

Family safety notifications stopped working: I am not receiving any family safety notifications. So when my kids request more time, I do not receive the request or any notifications about activity, nothing. I do not receive them on my PC or my phone which is running Microsoft launcher, or via email. It was working...
  9. Win10 Family safety: Notifications

Win10 Family safety: Notifications: Hi, I have set up a child account with limits on time used on. So far so good, but can there be any kind of indication of time left? IE a counter, a report by mail every ½ hour used or similar? In case not, can anyone recommend another piece of software, with indication...
  10. Repeat Notifications sent from Cortana on Android Phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeat Notifications sent from Cortana on Android Phone: I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue, but Cortana on my Android phone is sending multiple notifications of text messages, missed calls, etc. to my Windows 10 machine. As few as two to as much as five of a repeat notifications will be received by my machine....