Windows 10: Notifications generated in the activity center disappear when I click on them (does not...

Discus and support Notifications generated in the activity center disappear when I click on them (does not... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have had this problem ever since I upgraded to Window's 10 on my Surface Pro (August of last year). Notifications are being generated from apps with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelCOYS, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Notifications generated in the activity center disappear when I click on them (does not...

I have had this problem ever since I upgraded to Window's 10 on my Surface Pro (August of last year). Notifications are being generated from apps with no issue, but when I open the activity center, but when I click on them (right click, left click, or touch screen) rather than acting as a link and opening up the corresponding program generating the notification, the notification simply disappears. This appears to be a known issue, but Microsoft has seemingly doing nothing to fix the issue (just closing discussion threads so people with same problem can no longer comment on the issue.

:)

MichaelCOYS, Oct 25, 2019

2. Mail notifications disappearing from action center

Hello.

In action center, if I have number of notifications about new emails I can only open one from all listed, all remaining notifications about emails will disappear from action center... can I somehow change this behavior?

Kirill Makeev, Oct 25, 2019
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 25, 2019
  4. Notifications generated in the activity center disappear when I click on them (does not...

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

Notifications generated in the activity center disappear when I click on them (does not...

1. Notifications generated in the activity center disappear when I click on them (does not... - Similar Threads - Notifications generated activity

2. Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10: Help!! I use an HP all-in-one with windows 10..ever since I can remember this has been happening. So it's not new and not due to an update so please don't tell me to troubleshoot updates Let's say I get a notification from my email..it pops up in the bottom right corner.. I...
  3. Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10: Help!! I use an HP all-in-one with windows 10..ever since I can remember this has been happening. So it's not new and not due to an update so please don't tell me to troubleshoot updates Let's say I get a notification from my email..it pops up in the bottom right corner.. I...
  4. Notifications disappear when I click on them windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Notifications disappear when clicking on them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications disappear when clicking on them: I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. After that, every time click on a notification in the Action Center, it just disappears, it never opens anything. I formatted my PC and made a clean installation of windows through USB, still the same problem. How to fix this?...
  6. Notifications disappear when clicking on them

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications disappear when clicking on them: I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11. After that, every time click on a notification in the Action Center, it just disappears, it never opens anything. I formatted my PC and made a clean installation of windows through USB, still the same problem. How to fix this?...
  7. Notifications Disappear When Icon Clicked

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications Disappear When Icon Clicked: The Task Bar icon for Notifications will show that there is at least one notification, but I have no idea what that might be about, for now when I click on the icon, any new notifications are cleared with no further action needed by me. This started a day or two ago, and I...
  8. Action Center Notifications provide no actions, they only disappear when clicked

Action Center Notifications provide no actions, they only disappear when clicked: In Windows 10 (latest updates), left-clicking on a Notification, in the Action Center, does nothing but clear the Notification. This includes all types of Notifications (email, restart, Java installation notice, etc) I thought that this was an isolated issue on my laptop,...
  9. All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or...

All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or...: After updating to Windows 10 version 1809 all notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or leave the action center. Also, when this issue happens I do not see "no new notification" on top of the action center as it appears when you...
  10. All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or...

All notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or...: After updating to Windows 10 version 1809 all notifications in the Action Center are dismissed if I either click on one of them or leave the action center. Also, when this issue happens I do not see "no new notification" on top of the action center as it appears when you...