Windows 10: Notifications in Edge

Discus and support Notifications in Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It seems that in Edge it is impossible to disable the website notification feature. Is that correct ? 142907 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by GeneralLee01, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Notifications in Edge

It seems that in Edge it is impossible to disable the website notification feature. Is that correct ?

:)

GeneralLee01, Oct 20, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Oct 20, 2019
  4. MyiDevice Win User

Notifications in Edge

Edge Notifications

Hi, I've been facing an issue where I don't get notifications from websites through Microsoft Edge! The websites have permission in 'Website Permissions' section. And when I go to notification settings in 'Settings' app, I don't see Microsoft Edge listed
    there. I get notifications from others apps. How do I fix it?

MyiDevice, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Notifications in Edge

1. Notifications in Edge - Similar Threads - Notifications Edge

2. a Windows edge platform notification folder holding a large ammount of diskspace than it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    a Windows edge platform notification folder holding a large ammount of diskspace than it...: Hello I was using a windirstat to check what file was hoarding data and i found a folder called 0000 .lo, that is taking 153 gigabytes of my 256 gb ssd it seems that i cannot delete it and i dont know what to do right nowhttps://prnt.sc/bPhnozjXH21j...
  3. a Windows edge platform notification folder holding a large ammount of diskspace than it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    a Windows edge platform notification folder holding a large ammount of diskspace than it...: Hello I was using a windirstat to check what file was hoarding data and i found a folder called 0000 .lo, that is taking 153 gigabytes of my 256 gb ssd it seems that i cannot delete it and i dont know what to do right nowhttps://prnt.sc/bPhnozjXH21j...
  4. a Windows edge platform notification folder holding a large ammount of diskspace than it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Delete Notification from Edge

Delete Notification from Edge: Open Microsoft EdgeClick the 3 horizontal dots on the upper right-hand corner of the screenOpen settings Click on Cookies and Sight permissions Scroll down to Notifications and left click on itSee your Scam/Virus Notification: click on the notification you want to remove and...
  6. Delete Notification from Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Notification from Edge: Open Microsoft EdgeClick the 3 horizontal dots on the upper right-hand corner of the screenOpen settings Click on Cookies and Sight permissions Scroll down to Notifications and left click on itSee your Scam/Virus Notification: click on the notification you want to remove and...
  7. Notifications and calendar partly off the edge of the screen.

Notifications and calendar partly off the edge of the screen.: When I click on the date my pop up calendar is off the edge of the screen and I cannot see the whole month. I am using a laptop and a monitor with extended screen but unplugging the monitor makes no difference. Windows 11. Acer Aspire 3 A315-58 . Can anyone help?See picture...
  8. Notifications and calendar partly off the edge of the screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications and calendar partly off the edge of the screen.: When I click on the date my pop up calendar is off the edge of the screen and I cannot see the whole month. I am using a laptop and a monitor with extended screen but unplugging the monitor makes no difference. Windows 11. Acer Aspire 3 A315-58 . Can anyone help?See picture...
  9. Notification window, edge window; task manager etc keep randomly opening and closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification window, edge window; task manager etc keep randomly opening and closing: Hi Over the last 3 months my pc using latest windows 10 has the problem that windows that open then close randomly and then reopen again. Also the notification window randomly opens and closes. This happens with edge; google chrome, task manager etc. I have run a scan with...
  10. Notification window, edge window; task manager etc keep randomly opening and closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification window, edge window; task manager etc keep randomly opening and closing: Hi Over the last 3 months my pc using latest windows 10 has the problem that windows that open then close randomly and then reopen again. Also the notification window randomly opens and closes. This happens with edge; google chrome, task manager etc. I have run a scan with...