Windows 10: Notifications in middle of screen

Discus and support Notifications in middle of screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, my notifications keep popping up in the middle of the screen. I understand this probably has something to do with change in resolution every time I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Craig Bond, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Notifications in middle of screen

Hi, my notifications keep popping up in the middle of the screen. I understand this probably has something to do with change in resolution every time I connect an external monitor. My suggestion is that since external monitors aren't going away any time soon, is there perhaps a different approach to the way it is coded other than the X-Y axis? Perhaps so the notification pops up in relation to the position of the notification section of the taskbar so that it always pops up right above it? Does that make sense? Thanks!

Notifications in middle of screen e684a382-4d9c-4d07-84c4-4f4b0ddf2691?upload=true.png

:)

Craig Bond, Nov 26, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 26, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Nov 26, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Notifications in middle of screen

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

Notifications in middle of screen

1. Notifications in middle of screen - Similar Threads - Notifications middle screen

2. Black circle in the middle of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black circle in the middle of screen: Disclaimer: This forum would not let me upload any pictures?Screen Shot: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fmJ6IfRjKhXQvDecONrwm-pDOxi6vp5x/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/17tnoCRcsoyAe5Ez4wFV-UZ111w1c7DBE/view?usp=sharingAfter the latest round of Windows 10...
  3. Floating taskbar in the middle of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Floating taskbar in the middle of the screen: Hello, below is an example of my problem:This is a duplicate taskbar that I cannot get rid of. I use an external monitor with my laptop, usually set to extend the laptop display - I will get three taskbars, one normal on my laptop, one normal on my monitor and a second one...
  4. Square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Square in the middle of my screen: Hi. I get this weird sqaure in the middle of my screen when using Zoom and sharing my screen. Everything goes back to normal once I restart my pc. Is there any way to prevent it?Thanks,Rashad...
  5. Square in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Square in the middle of my screen: Hi. I get this weird sqaure in the middle of my screen when using Zoom and sharing my screen. Everything goes back to normal once I restart my pc. Is there any way to prevent it?Thanks,Rashad...
  6. Why is this in the middle of my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why is this in the middle of my screen?: wherever I go on my computer, its saying "hee hee, buy this tshirt." is this some sort of virus, or a glitch? I have tried refreshing my computer background, still doesn't go away I haven't tried restarting my computer though but im working on something I don't want to loose...
  7. There's a line in the middle of my screen

There's a line in the middle of my screen: Hi, I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 7700 AIO Desktop 27-inch FHD Infinity Touch All in One. I was using it today when suddenly a line appeared in the middle of the screen. I tried to change the refresh rate but nothing happened and the line is still there and I think the...
  8. There's a line in the middle of my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    There's a line in the middle of my screen: Hi, I recently bought a Dell Inspiron 7700 AIO Desktop 27-inch FHD Infinity Touch All in One. I was using it today when suddenly a line appeared in the middle of the screen. I tried to change the refresh rate but nothing happened and the line is still there and I think the...
  9. Windows 10 update/restart notification middle of screen, **** why?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update/restart notification middle of screen, **** why?: There is no way to disable it. What mongoltard thought that windows updates were so significant in people's lives that they warrant a middle-of-screen notification that interrupts everything that you are doing? Who the **** is going to interrupt everything they are doing to...
  10. Can I display Notification banners in the middle of the screen?

Can I display Notification banners in the middle of the screen?: Hi all, I would very much like for my Microsoft Teams notifications to pop up in the middle of the screen and not at the right bottom corner like all Notification Center banners. I receive important messages, often urgent ones via Teams but I sometimes miss the...