Windows 10: Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings

Discus and support Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I'm IT Admin of the company. I have a company laptop managed by Group Policy & Intune. When I go to Windows 11 Settings > System, I cannot see... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Khanh Mekong, May 10, 2023.

1. Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings

Hi,I'm IT Admin of the company. I have a company laptop managed by Group Policy & Intune. When I go to Windows 11 Settings > System, I cannot see Notifications settings in there. Could you advise which Group Policy or Intune configuration that disable it? So that I can bring Notification settings back. Thanks!

:)

Khanh Mekong, May 10, 2023

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, May 10, 2023
  3. Missing apps in Notifications settings

Hello,
    I found that some of my apps (that regularly emit notifications through the notification center, such as Dropbox or Cyberduck) dont appear in the notifications settings page.
    For example, I use Cyberduck as FTP client. Every time I edit a file on my server i get the notification "File blahblah updated" and it also appears in the notification center on the right.
    I want to disable the sound of those notifications (not the notifications themselves), but Cyberduck is not listed in my notifications settings.

I tried to reset my [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PushNotifications] using this tutorial How To: Fix Missing Notifications in Windows 10 | Windows 10 content from SuperSite for Windows
    and some new icons appeared (like Xbox or Outlook 2013), but not the one I needed.
    I know that new apps should appear when the first notification is pushed, but that is not happening here. *Huh

I don't know what to do anymore. Can anyone help me to solve it? *cry

Attached my notification settings. I'm sorry for the language but my windows 10 is in Italian, anyway you can get what it is.

Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings [​IMG]

Cavaldonato, May 10, 2023
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings

Windows calendar and mail missing in notification settings

Hi,

For us to help you with your concern, we'd like to know more information. Kindly answer the following questions:

• On Windows 10 settings, under Default apps, are you using the Mail app as your Email default app?
    • Using your Mail app, under Notifications, do you have these kind of settings? (See reference photo below.)

Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings 9de26cb9-928c-4c8e-8970-d4e139e8bc3a.jpg

Meanwhile, we suggest that you check this
    article
    and see the section that says Turn off notifications for all calendar events. Check the fourth step and make sure to follow the steps on it. On
    Play a sound section, under Advanced sound settings, on the
    Sound tab, look for New Mail Notification. Make sure to add a Sound from the selection and click OK.

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, May 10, 2023
Thema:

Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings

1. Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings - Similar Threads - Notifications missing Settings

2. Missing Settings/Notifications icon in tray, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Settings/Notifications icon in tray, Windows 11: Somehow, the icon for Settings/Notifications disappeared from my Tray. It used to appear to the right of the clock-see screenshot. It looked like a small folder from which I could open notifications and settings. Also, how do I get rid of the Security icon that appears with...
  3. Missing Settings/Notifications icon in tray, Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Settings/Notifications icon in tray, Windows 11: Somehow, the icon for Settings/Notifications disappeared from my Tray. It used to appear to the right of the clock-see screenshot. It looked like a small folder from which I could open notifications and settings. Also, how do I get rid of the Security icon that appears with...
  4. Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings

Notifications is missing in my Windows 11 Settings: Hi,I'm IT Admin of the company. I have a company laptop managed by Group Policy & Intune. When I go to Windows 11 Settings > System, I cannot see Notifications settings in there. Could you advise which Group Policy or Intune configuration that disable it? So that I can bring...
  5. Windows 11 Settings is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Settings is missing: My settings has only one options, "Windows Update", nothing else, all the users on my system has this problem. Everything is missing. What should I do? I tried resetting it with Yamicsoft Windows 11 manager, didn't work. https://imgur.com/a/bz8w5ov...
  6. Windows 11 Settings is missing

Windows 11 Settings is missing: My settings has only one options, "Windows Update", nothing else, all the users on my system has this problem. Everything is missing. What should I do? I tried resetting it with Yamicsoft Windows 11 manager, didn't work. https://imgur.com/a/bz8w5ov...
  7. Mail and Calendar notification setting missing

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calendar notification setting missing: hi I dont receive the notification from my reminder setted from time/calndar try icon. system -> notification and action -> mail and calendar Missing option ! system -> privacy -> background apps -> mail and calendar Activated i tryed uninstall and reinstall mail an...
  8. Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center: Hello, I'm having issues with the notifications for the action center. The action center on windows 10 is working well, except that I want to get notifications for some apps like Brave, a new browser that i had installed for two or three weeks and it did not appear on the...
  9. Chrome missing from Notifications & Actions settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome missing from Notifications & Actions settings: Im not getting notifications from Chrome EVEN THOUGH there are sites that are allowed to push notifications in Chrome settings. When I went to notifications & actions settings in windows there is no option for Chrome in the get notifications from these senders section. How...
  10. Missing apps in Notifications settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing apps in Notifications settings: Hello, I found that some of my apps (that regularly emit notifications through the notification center, such as Dropbox or Cyberduck) dont appear in the notifications settings page. For example, I use Cyberduck as FTP client. Every time I edit a file on my server i get the...