Windows 10: Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen

Discus and support Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Idk why this is happening but When i go into fullscreen mode on youtube or anything really Notifications dont come through from my whatsapp or any apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IBAIZI, Nov 15, 2020.

1. /u/IBAIZI Win User

Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen

Idk why this is happening but When i go into fullscreen mode on youtube or anything really Notifications dont come through from my whatsapp or any apps at all

submitted by /u/IBAIZI
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IBAIZI, Nov 15, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Update Notification Banner During Fullscreen Windowed Mode Games

In Windows 10, action center is where to find your app notifications, as well as quick actions, which give you quick access to commonly used settings and apps. Change your action center settings at any time from the Settings app.

• Select the Start
      button, and then select the Settings
      app.
    • FOLLOW STEP 4.1 BELOW
    • Go to System >
      Notifications & actions.
    • Do any of the following:
      • Turn notifications, banners, and sounds on or off for some or all notification senders.
      • Choose whether to see notifications on the lock screen.
      • Choose whether to see notifications when you're duplicating your screen.
      • Choose the quick actions you'll see in action center.
      • Turn tips, tricks, and suggestions about Windows on or off.

V.4_Victory, Nov 15, 2020
  4. Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen

APP NOTIFICATIONS - BANNER NOTIFICATION - NONE COMING FOR NEWS, SPORTS, OR MONEY APP - WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen

1. Notifications not coming through when using fullscreen - Similar Threads - Notifications coming through

2. Use Hotkeys when Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Hotkeys when Fullscreen: I know windows changed this for game guys so they don't launch calc or whatever when gaming, But I need to kill and launch programs when full screened. Is there a way regedit, etc to restore the old working when full screened functionality?Thanks,-G...
  3. Use Hotkeys when Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Use Hotkeys when Fullscreen: I know windows changed this for game guys so they don't launch calc or whatever when gaming, But I need to kill and launch programs when full screened. Is there a way regedit, etc to restore the old working when full screened functionality?Thanks,-G...
  4. Twitter notification coming through Your Phone app not showing in Windows notification center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Twitter notification coming through Your Phone app not showing in Windows notification center: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows.My notifications from twitter app on my Samsung used to be shown in action center on Windows.Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings.When I...
  5. Twitter notification coming through Your Phone app not showing in Windows notification center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Twitter notification coming through Your Phone app not showing in Windows notification center: So I have a Samsung Galaxy and I use Your Phone on Windows.My notifications from twitter app on my Samsung used to be shown in action center on Windows.Once I decided to pause them and unticked Twitter from 'Get notifications from these senders' in Windows settings.When I...
  6. Notifications not coming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications not coming: Hello,Suppose I took a screenshot with Shift + Win + S so the notification after the snapshot doesn't come it straight goes to the action center. but, why? even though, I have turned off the focus assist: What can I do?...
  7. Notifications not coming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications not coming: Hello,Suppose I took a screenshot with Shift + Win + S so the notification after the snapshot doesn't come it straight goes to the action center. but, why? even though, I have turned off the focus assist: What can I do?...
  8. Not receiving notifications in fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not receiving notifications in fullscreen: Hello there, for the last few months I have not been getting notifications while I have anything in full screen. I currently have Focus Assist turned off and I still hear notification sounds from apps such as Discord but I cannot see the actual notification box in the bottom...
  9. Notifications when in a fullscreen app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications when in a fullscreen app: I'm trying to get pop-ups from Discord to show when I'm using a fullscreen application (game). The notifications show up when I'm not running a fullscreen app, and I have all the Automatic Rules turned off in order to allow notifications when IN fullscreen apps, including...
  10. FB and E-Mail notifications not coming through in the notification bar

in Windows 10 Support
    FB and E-Mail notifications not coming through in the notification bar: no Facebook messages or notifications are coming through to my notification bar. they came through the first couple of days of me having windows 10 but now none of them come through, I have to manually go onto Google Chrome and go on Facebook and the same with the windows 10...