Windows 10: Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.

Discus and support Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a PC with Windows 10 Home 64Bit, version 15063.296. A Lumia 640 with the latest build of Windows 10 (consumer, not insider), and a Linx 1020... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PerfectBlue, May 19, 2017.

1. Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.

I have a PC with Windows 10 Home 64Bit, version 15063.296. A Lumia 640 with the latest build of Windows 10 (consumer, not insider), and a Linx 1020 tablet with the latest consumer build of Windows 10 32Bit Home.

The PC and tablet are clean installs, the phone was an upgrade from Windows 8.1.

All of them are logged in using the same Microsoft account.

Whatever I do I can't seem to get notifications to sync between them. I have all of the options that I've found set to on for syncing but none of the devices seem aware that the other exists even when connected to the same local network.

When I go to sync settings none of the other devices are named on the sync menu for any of the devices.

Any help would be appreciated.

I've even installed the phone companion, but that doesn't seem to do anything.

:)

PerfectBlue, May 19, 2017

2. Cortana ad on "get reminders across pc and phone" (annoying!!!!!)

Hello,

The Windows 10 Update brings a slew of new features and improvements, perhaps one of the best is sync notifications. By linking your phone to the PC, system notifications, and notifications from apps and services will seamlessly sync to your computer. To
    disable synced notifications between your phone and Windows 10 PC, kindly follow the steps below.

• Open Cortana.
    • Click the Settings (gear) button from the left rail.

• Scroll down and turn off the Send notifications between devices option.

Alternatively, if you only want to stop one of your devices from syncing notifications to your PC, then do the following:

• Click the Edit sync settings button under "Send notifications between devices".
    • Click on the device you want to disable notifications.

• Turn off the first option under the device name.

Feel free to post your query should you need assistance.

Vanessa Oca, May 19, 2017
  3. Mike_Keys Win User
    Mike_Keys, May 19, 2017
  4. CountMike New Member

Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.

Same here with L 640 and PC although only one I noticed is Persons APP not syncing contacts.

CountMike, May 19, 2017
  5. I don't have a problem with contacts or emails, and my other cloud based services such as the favorites on Microsoft Maps all sync perfectly. It's just notifications.

PerfectBlue, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet.

1. Notifications not syncing between PC, Phone and Tablet. - Similar Threads - Notifications syncing between

2. Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Your Phone (or Phone Link) wont sync all notifications.: The Your phone app wont sync the notifications from my phone. It does it for only select number of apps. I still get the notifications showing up in the Your Phone app itself if I open it, but it just wont show up as a notificcatio banner. Ive checked the notifications...
  3. Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?

Complete Sync between PC and Laptop?: Is there a way to fully sync a PC and another windows 10 device? I know you can sign in to a microsoft account and sync devices but is there a way to theoretically start a Video Editing project on a laptop, save it, and open the same project on a PC seconds later without...
  4. Syncing Applications Between Laptop and PC

Syncing Applications Between Laptop and PC: Is there any way to sync applications between a laptop and PC? This would allow me to run applications on my laptop and move to my PC, already logged in and on the same user profile. I tried syncing data through my Microsoft account but none of my programs copied over....
  5. Sync Tablet and PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sync Tablet and PC: Hi there, I have a Windows 10 Surface Laptop 2 and a Surface Go 2. How can I completely sync the two so that the same files will appear on each device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-tablet-and-pc/a6d50354-b6e9-4165-9d4f-832a9e82dd48
  6. Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app Notifications are not syncing or working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft introduced the Notification syncing feature from Android phone to Windows 10 very recently. But some users have been reporting that this feature is not working properly for them. This can be caused if the link between the computer and [...] This...
  7. Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC

in Windows 10 News
    Your Phone app now syncing notifications from Phone to Windows 10 PC: #WindowsInsiders using the #YourPhone app, we got even more for you! We have just begin a staged roll-out of syncing notifications from your phone to PC! Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter[/quote] Yes! Dismiss on your PC and it will be dismissed on your phone...
  8. Windows 10’s Your Phone app can now sync notification from phone to PC

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10’s Your Phone app can now sync notification from phone to PC: Unveiled back in 2018, Microsoft’s Your Phone app aims to bridge the gap between your Windows 10 PC and a smartphone by allowing users to access their phone content directly on the desktop. Today, Microsoft is updating Your Phone app with another useful feature that would...
  9. cannot sync Android phone with PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cannot sync Android phone with PC: I want to sync Android phone with PC but the PC doesn’t show my phone on the devices list. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sync-android-phone-with-pc/efac799c-8f0c-4af1-8ac8-a97ca8d66629
  10. How to Stop Phone Notifications on PC

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Stop Phone Notifications on PC: My first post! Migrated from 7 to 10, and like it, except for the annoying phone notifications popping up on the right side of my PC, taking up a quarter of the screen! Is there any way to disable them, I've tried playing around with the notification settings on my PC, to no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lumia 640 not syncing notifications