Windows 10: Notifications not working after the October update 1809

Discus and support Notifications not working after the October update 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated all my devices to the newest windows 10 build 1809. On both surface 3 and laptop Lenovo G580 I experience a problem with not working windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Radek Šamánek, Oct 7, 2018.

1. Notifications not working after the October update 1809

I updated all my devices to the newest windows 10 build 1809. On both surface 3 and laptop Lenovo G580 I experience a problem with not working windows notifications. The notifications icon in the Windows 10 task bar tells me I have new notifications, but when I click on it, I can not access them because the action center is empty.

PS: Today I found out that Microsoft temporarly paused the distribution of this update due to some issue. Is there any way to perform system restore after deleting the backup. I used the disk cleanup utility on surface 3 to clean up disk space after the update because I have only 32 gigs version of the tablet and I do not have much free space on it...

:)

Radek Šamánek, Oct 7, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 7, 2018
  3. What are the system requirements to run Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809?

What are the system requirements to run Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809 on my computer?

Andre Da Costa, Oct 7, 2018
  4. Notifications not working after the October update 1809

Is worth upgrading to Windows 10 October 2018 Update version 1809; if so, what are the benefits or improvements?

My current version of Windows 10 is working well on my computer. Are there any key benefits to upgrading right away to Windows 10 October 2018 update version 1809?

Andre Da Costa, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

Notifications not working after the October update 1809

1. Notifications not working after the October update 1809 - Similar Threads - Notifications working October

2. Windows not Activated after the 1809 October 2018 Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows not Activated after the 1809 October 2018 Update: This is the second time I'm facing this issue. Two days ago I tried to update to the latest version hoping to see some new features. 1 minute later I got a message saying my windows is not activated. I tried using the troubleshoot option since I have the digital license. It...
  3. OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update: Hello, I just installed the October update the other day and I just noticed that my Onedrive pop-up notifications stopped working when I take screen captures. The notification itself is in the Action Center, it's just that the pop-up that used to be immediately activated...
  4. Random BSOD After October update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Random BSOD After October update 1809: Hello I have a dell Inspiron 15 3567 running windows 10 1709 with last updates, i did an upgrade the last few days to 1809 October update, But since the upgrade i had a random BSOD all with the same msg «PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA ", Note that all my drivers are update....
  5. Windows Settings not opening after update to 1809 (October update)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Settings not opening after update to 1809 (October update): Windows Setting will not open after I completed the latest Windows 10 update. How can this be repaired? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-settings-not-opening-after-update-to-1809/4fd8ded1-c433-4413-af60-90be7eece4fa
  6. notification cards became huge after October update

in Windows 10 Customization
    notification cards became huge after October update: After updating to 1809 my notifications behave weird: the sometimes are very huge (huge card and fonts) and impossible to click away because they don't show fully. I have restarted my device (Surface Pro 2017), changed the display settings (percentage) which helps when...
  7. CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the October 1809 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the October 1809 update: The Cambridge Harmony CSR 4.0 Bluetooth Dongle Dose not work after the October 1809 update. Windows will install it but will not connect any bluetooth devices. Windows will return a "can't detect any bluetooth devices" message....
  8. Brightness issues after the 1809 October update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness issues after the 1809 October update.: So, I recently updated my windows version and eversince the update I cannot adjust my brightness. I tried using the keys on my keyboard and they are not responding and even manually adjusting it in settings has no effecct. I have also tried udating to the latest display...
  9. October windows build 1809 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    October windows build 1809 update: Since the update my apps from Microsoft store are not working right they hang or freeze or will not open or will not close unless task manager is used to close them. Also I get notification prompt in the task bar but when I open notification center there are none listed. I...
  10. Bluescreen After 1809 October Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen After 1809 October Update: I updated my computer to the new October 1809 update and everything went fine. Everything seemed to work just fine, but after I turned off the computer and started it up today I got this bluescreen. Windows 10 would not boot the first time, I shut off the computer and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Notifications not working after Microsoft Updates

2. no notifications on windows 1809 update

3. notification bar not working after windows 1809 update

4. 1809 notifications massive,
  5. notifications wont run after 1809 update,
  6. windows 10 notifications not working after 1809 update,
  7. problem with notifications after 1809 installed,
  8. no windows notifications after update,
  9. notifications windows not working after update,
  10. windows 1809 notification center issues,
  11. windows 1809 notification center,