Windows 10: Notifications not working correctly

Discus and support Notifications not working correctly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello all, I seem to be having some issues with my Windows 10 install. After this last update I seem to be having issues specifically with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Joshua Shostak, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Notifications not working correctly

Hello all,

I seem to be having some issues with my Windows 10 install. After this last update I seem to be having issues specifically with notifications. As in the action center shows there is something to look at, but there is nothing there.

I'm running WIN10 PRO

Build: 17763.194

:)

Joshua Shostak, Dec 16, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 16, 2018
  3. NuMs Win User
    Cannot get notifications to work

Hello,

Awhile back notifications suddenly stopped working, I can't remember if it was after an update.

Under Settings > System > Notification & actions. I have "Get notification from apps and other senders" enabled and have toggled the switch to on under the app list. Still nothing.

Bit of googling founda suggestion to run the SFC, while it did find and repair files, notifications still do not work.

Any ideas?

4. Notifications not working correctly

Windows notifications don't work correctly

Hi Kev,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I’m sorry to know that Windows notifications don't work correctly. I will be happy to assist you with this.

It seems to be an issue with sync settings. I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Please refer the suggestions given by
    Graven Pshya
    in the below link.

Windows 8 Notifications not working anymore

Method 2: Try the steps provided in the following Microsoft Help article and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot problems with an app.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/what-troubleshoot-problems-app

Method 3: I would suggest you to refer the link and check if it helps.

How to manage notifications for Mail, Calendar, People, and Messaging
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/how-manage-notifications

Note: Above article applies to Windows 10 also.

Please feel free to contact us, if you need any further help we would be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Vijaya Kumari 1, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Notifications not working correctly

1. Notifications not working correctly - Similar Threads - Notifications working correctly

2. Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar: Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar. The calendar doesn't shows monthly and it also displays a wrong month. please find the screen shot. Today's date is 17-July-2023, but it shows August, 2023....
  3. Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar: Calendar Alignment /notification of Month is not correct in Notification bar. The calendar doesn't shows monthly and it also displays a wrong month. please find the screen shot. Today's date is 17-July-2023, but it shows August, 2023....
  4. Notifications are not appearing on the correct display in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications are not appearing on the correct display in windows 11: Hello!I have an issue with the notifications banners on windows 11, specifically where they are displayed. I have noticed that recently, my notifications appear on the display where a given app is opened eg. I have slack open on a secondary monitor, and all of its...
  5. Notifications are not appearing on the correct display in windows 11

Notifications are not appearing on the correct display in windows 11: Hello!I have an issue with the notifications banners on windows 11, specifically where they are displayed. I have noticed that recently, my notifications appear on the display where a given app is opened eg. I have slack open on a secondary monitor, and all of its...
  6. Notification name doesnt show up correctly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification name doesnt show up correctly: I was moving some files to a USB Stick and when I ejected the notification showed up as "Windows Host Process Rundll32" I am unsure on weather this means something my be corrupted on my windows installation and was wondering what it means, Still shows up after formatting the...
  7. Windows 10 restart notification timing is not correct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 restart notification timing is not correct: Recently I have noticed after installing version 2004, that even when updates are being installed system provides restart notification. This mainly happens when Cumulative Updates are being installed and it takes a long time. I have noticed this issue on both my desktop as...
  8. Notifications are not working

Notifications are not working: I have a two-month-old Windows 10 desktop, and the notifications don't work properly. When a notification comes up (example today: You have files waiting to be burned to blue ray) ... It says click the balloon to get details. So I click ... and nothing. The balloon goes...
  9. notifications not working

in Windows 10 Support
    notifications not working: when I load win 10 build 9926 I get a pop up message by the watermark saying "click to see new messages about your computer" When I try to access new messages nothing happens.This was working in the previous build. Has anyone else had this Problem?. 3947
  10. Notifications are not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications are not working: I have a two-month-old Windows 10 desktop, and the notifications don't work properly. When a notification comes up (example today: You have files waiting to be burned to blue ray) ... It says click the balloon to get details. So I click ... and nothing. The balloon goes...