Windows 10: notifications not working from here

Discus and support notifications not working from here in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; [ATTACH] No email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Balittle, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Balittle Win User

notifications not working from here

notifications not working from here ac1eb3ea-42c5-473c-b4b6-065c74f6a7ce?upload=true.png

No email

:)

Balittle, Sep 23, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Sep 23, 2018
  4. notifications not working from here

Facebook Notifications and Live Tile Not Working

Hi Terry,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in app settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "Notifications and the Facebook Live Tile stopped", are you using Facebook app from Windows Store?
    • Have you made any changes on the computer prior to the issue?

If you are using Facebook app from Windows Store, then I suggest you to follow the methods below to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter to check for any changes in app settings on the computer
    and turn on app notification.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store apps troubleshooter from the below Microsoft Help Article and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Step 2: I recommend you to follow the steps below to turn on app notification and check if it helps.

Select Settings > System > Notifications & actions >
    Turn on Show app notifications.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with issue with getting Facebook notifications, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

notifications not working from here

1. notifications not working from here - Similar Threads - notifications working here

2. Windows Magnifier: Read from here stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Magnifier: Read from here stopped working: I am using the newest version of Windows 11. Played around with narrator, but turned it off again. Now the "read from here" feature in the Windows Magnifier has stopped working. Any tips or tricks to fix that?Wehn holding down ctrl + alt and click text in Edge nothing happens...
  3. Windows Magnifier: Read from here stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Magnifier: Read from here stopped working: I am using the newest version of Windows 11. Played around with narrator, but turned it off again. Now the "read from here" feature in the Windows Magnifier has stopped working. Any tips or tricks to fix that?Wehn holding down ctrl + alt and click text in Edge nothing happens...
  4. Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working: For about a month now notifications from my phone wont show up under notifications banner pop ups on my laptop, I do use the Phone Link app. It doesn't show notification banners but inside the Phone Link app it'll show my notifications. It just doesn't give me a notification...
  5. Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working

Notification Banners From Phone Link Not Working: For about a month now notifications from my phone wont show up under notifications banner pop ups on my laptop, I do use the Phone Link app. It doesn't show notification banners but inside the Phone Link app it'll show my notifications. It just doesn't give me a notification...
  6. keyboard working here and there

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard working here and there: so ive had issues with this keyboard since the day i bought it. a sidewinder x4. i put it up cause im a heavy gamer that relied on the numbers keys. but found out that this keyboards keys only work here and there. such as the windows key isnt working right now. maybe the...
  7. "Click here to continue" just deletes the notification

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Click here to continue" just deletes the notification: Using Windows 10. Whenever a new notification of an update shows up on the right side of the screen and carries with it advice to "click here to continue", clicking there does nothing more than delete the notification. I would have thought that it would initiate the update....
  8. Notifications are not working

Notifications are not working: I have a two-month-old Windows 10 desktop, and the notifications don't work properly. When a notification comes up (example today: You have files waiting to be burned to blue ray) ... It says click the balloon to get details. So I click ... and nothing. The balloon goes...
  9. notifications not working

in Windows 10 Support
    notifications not working: when I load win 10 build 9926 I get a pop up message by the watermark saying "click to see new messages about your computer" When I try to access new messages nothing happens.This was working in the previous build. Has anyone else had this Problem?. 3947
  10. Notifications are not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Notifications are not working: I have a two-month-old Windows 10 desktop, and the notifications don't work properly. When a notification comes up (example today: You have files waiting to be burned to blue ray) ... It says click the balloon to get details. So I click ... and nothing. The balloon goes...