Windows 10: Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11

Discus and support Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I'm having a little trouble configuring notifications on my dual monitor set-up. I currently have gmail notifications enabled in the email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mravioli, Sep 24, 2022.

1. mravioli Win User

Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11

Hello! I'm having a little trouble configuring notifications on my dual monitor set-up. I currently have gmail notifications enabled in the email client and would like to receive a pop-up on my second monitor when I receive an email while having another application full screen on my primary monitor. I cannot figure out how to receive notifications at all on my second monitor. I also do not receive pop-ups while using another application typically a game unless the automatic rules in the focus assist are all toggled to 'off.' I'd like to only receive priority notifications, but when I try to

:)

mravioli, Sep 24, 2022

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Issues while installing a second monitor in Windows 10

Really? I get a canned answer and nothing else? I posted that I had tried everything that I could find posted online. I did read the post that Andre suggested multiple times prior to posting this request for help. None of it helped.

My computer does not recognize that there is a second monitor is plugged in. The small step of changing the settings so I can put stuff on the second monitor ISN'T the issue. I am not that dumb. in the device manager there is only the single monitor listed
    at one point there was a unknown device listed but my computer did not know if it was a monitor or a printer.

There has to be someone out there that knows how to fix this

Please Help

squareknees, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11

Second monitor screen resolution problem

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your second monitor screen resolution, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?

• When did the issue first begin?

• To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you try resetting your monitor settings, and check if the issue still persists. You may refer to your monitor on how to reset it.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11

1. Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Notifications second monitor

2. Using second monitor with windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using second monitor with windows 11: We have an employee who wants to keep her primary monitor as her main display, and does not want to make the secondary monitor her main display, but wants to have all her icons, and when saving to desktop, wants them all on the secondary monitor. The only way I have found to...
  3. Using second monitor with windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using second monitor with windows 11: We have an employee who wants to keep her primary monitor as her main display, and does not want to make the secondary monitor her main display, but wants to have all her icons, and when saving to desktop, wants them all on the secondary monitor. The only way I have found to...
  4. Windows 11 will not detect second monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 will not detect second monitor: I have 2 Lenovo laptops that were upgraded to Windows 11. External monitors worked for a couple of months. In late 2022, both stopped detecting the monitor. I have had all drivers up to date. In one of them Lenovo replaced the motherboard and ports with still no luck. I have...
  5. Windows 11 will not detect second monitor

Windows 11 will not detect second monitor: I have 2 Lenovo laptops that were upgraded to Windows 11. External monitors worked for a couple of months. In late 2022, both stopped detecting the monitor. I have had all drivers up to date. In one of them Lenovo replaced the motherboard and ports with still no luck. I have...
  6. Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications on second monitor in Windows 11: Hello! I'm having a little trouble configuring notifications on my dual monitor set-up. I currently have gmail notifications enabled in the email client and would like to receive a pop-up on my second monitor when I receive an email while having another application full...
  7. Windows 11 Not Detecting Second Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Not Detecting Second Monitor: Windows 11 Not Detecting Second Monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-not-detecting-second-monitor/425e8e21-b72f-4999-bd14-2e92ad6eee30
  8. Windows 11 Not Detecting Second Monitor

Windows 11 Not Detecting Second Monitor: Windows 11 Not Detecting Second Monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-not-detecting-second-monitor/425e8e21-b72f-4999-bd14-2e92ad6eee30
  9. Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it possible to have desktop notifications on a second monitor?: When a notification comes into the notification center I don't want the notification to cover any fullscreen app I am running on the main monitor, namely games. But I still want to see it. Is it possible for windows to show notifications on my left or right monitor instead of...
  10. Notifications on second monitor?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notifications on second monitor?: I have two monitors, this isn't exactly an uncommon setup at this point in time so I'm hoping there'll be enough people with this need to justify me posting it here. Basically, I want notifications to appear on my secondary monitor, rather than my primary. I've looked around...