Windows 10: Notifications panel problem?

Discus and support Notifications panel problem? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Windows version: 21h1 build 19043.1165 The notification panel on the right of Windows 10 pro will open when I click on the icon in the taskbar, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Willabong, Aug 11, 2021.

1. Willabong Win User

Notifications panel problem?

Windows version: 21h1 build 19043.1165 The notification panel on the right of Windows 10 pro will open when I click on the icon in the taskbar, but immediately (Within 2 seconds) shuts again? This makes it impossible to perform any action on items within the panel, I don't even have time to read anything before it closes? Is this a bug (It never happened until very recently) or is there a way to increase the time it stays open? Thanks for any help as this is driving me crazy!

:)

Willabong, Aug 11, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 11, 2021
  3. Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Aug 11, 2021
  4. Rose Ter Win User

notifications panel

Hi Ajay,

There are different factors that we need to consider why the notification messages on your computer won’t show.
    For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • Any other troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far aside from the ones that you've mentioned?
    • Since when are you experiencing the issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?
    • Can you possibly send us a screenshot?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Aug 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Notifications panel problem? - Similar Threads - Notifications panel problem

2. Errors in Notification panel

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Errors in Notification panel: I'm getting errors ever since I logged into Tucow.com. Now I get the following errors in my Notification panel. See Image. One of them looks like a Microsoft warning, is it? Do I have anything in Microsoft Windows 11 Pro to fix this?Bob***Moved from Microsoft 365 and Office /...
  3. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  4. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  5. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to randdonly show Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done nothing new to the PC...
  6. Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random

Notifications panel and Calendar appear at random: PC has started to keep showing Notifications panel and then the Calendar. The browser sometimes also just instantly minimises itself. I have done noting new to the PC...
  7. Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small: I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and can't seem to find where to make the notification panel a normal size. All other apps and text appear as a readable size. The specific settings for the notification panel don't have an option to resize the panel or text. All of the...
  8. Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Panel Text and Panel is Small: I've recently upgraded to windows 11 and can't seem to find where to make the notification panel a normal size. All other apps and text appear as a readable size. The specific settings for the notification panel don't have an option to resize the panel or text. All of the...
  9. Clear Outlook Notifications Automatically From Notification Panel

Clear Outlook Notifications Automatically From Notification Panel: Hello everyone. I have seen a lot of people asking how to do this. While I dont think its possible to turn it to the old way of once you read the email it disappears from the panel. However you can turn on the old little envelope when you have an unread message. Go to...
  10. Notifications Panel & controlled folder access

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notifications Panel & controlled folder access: I understand the value in getting NOTIFICATIONS in Windows 10 on the right side panel, including the Controlled Folder Access notifications from Windows Defender. However, there seems to be quite a number of CFA notifications (a good thing) but I wish that there was a way to...