Windows 10: Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903)

Discus and support Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903) in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi Although my PC shows me recurring reminders I created in the past, I can't figure out how to create new ones. I'm guessing some setting or other... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Pixelme, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Pixelme Win User

Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903)

Hi

Although my PC shows me recurring reminders I created in the past, I can't figure out how to create new ones.

I'm guessing some setting or other has changed.

When I click the furthest-right icon on my Task Bar, a Window opens with 'Cortana' at the top, listing various Notifications, but nothing obvious to click to create a new one.

Have tried Googling a Solution but no luck there, and have been looking allover the place on my PC, but no luck.

I'm on a 2019 Windows 10 Build (1903) using Windows Professional.

How to I create New Notifications?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

(Sorry if this is a 'dumb' cry for Help, I'm baffled)

:)

Pixelme, Oct 3, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

No notifications for reminders

Hello Gwyn,

If you are not notified about your reminders by Cortana, it could be that a component within Windows may need updating, or that a setting in your device might have been changed, etc. For us to assist you properly in using Reminders in Windows 10 through
    Cortana, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Which Insider build are you currently running?
    • Have you made any changes to your device prior to the issue? If yes, what are these changes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903)

Windows 10 pro winver 1903

Hi ,

After downloading the latest windows that is 1903 its showing some updates but not able to download from "check for update".

Also tried the creation media but not succeed. I tired all the steps which are available on block like enable disable and restarting services. Last night i spoke to Microsoft representative over the call and given the remote access she did some troubleshooting
    steps and kept windows 10 pro on download and ask me to installed it after download completion i have done that but even some of software and in pending download list.

please suggest me for this issue asap.

you can also email me on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

thank you

Israr_Ahmed99855, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903)

1. Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903) - Similar Threads - Notifications Reminders access

2. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps: When I start my computer and Windows, things will work fine for a while, but then quickly Windows stop showing notifications from reminder apps. They will show in the notification section of the start bar, but they won't pop up as they're supposed to and as they normally do....
  3. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps: When I start my computer and Windows, things will work fine for a while, but then quickly Windows stop showing notifications from reminder apps. They will show in the notification section of the start bar, but they won't pop up as they're supposed to and as they normally do....
  4. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

6. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Location Settings in Windows 10 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location Settings in Windows 10 1903: Hello, I am hoping to take advice from the community on the process by which I can make changes to a Windows 10 PC to set the default location geolocation and allow Edge as an app which can access precise location. Current version in use is Windows 10 1903. While I...
  8. Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10: Where, on my PC, do I go to locate all the Notifications i.e. Reminders that I've previously created? I realise that - if I open the Action Centre i.e. the Icon on the far right of the Task Bar - then I can access a specific Notification that happens to have popped-up in...
  9. Compatibility Assistant Reminders/Notifications

Compatibility Assistant Reminders/Notifications: Every time that I start up my laptop and load up my desktop, Compatibility Assistant gives me the exact same reminders every time. What do I need to do to stop this constant notification every time that I start up my system? Notifications: We turned on Windows Defender...
  10. Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notification for Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notification for Updates in Windows 10: How to: Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notification for Updates in Windows 10 How to Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notifications for Updates in Windows 10 Microsoft has made it easier for Windows Update to keep Windows 10 updated by automatically downloading and...