Windows 10: Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903)

Discus and support Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903) in Cortana to solve the problem; Hi Although my PC shows me recurring reminders I created in the past, I can't figure out how to create new ones. I'm guessing some setting or other... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Pixelme, Oct 3, 2019.

1. Pixelme Win User

Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903)

Hi

Although my PC shows me recurring reminders I created in the past, I can't figure out how to create new ones.

I'm guessing some setting or other has changed.

When I click the furthest-right icon on my Task Bar, a Window opens with 'Cortana' at the top, listing various Notifications, but nothing obvious to click to create a new one.

Have tried Googling a Solution but no luck there, and have been looking allover the place on my PC, but no luck.

I'm on a 2019 Windows 10 Build (1903) using Windows Professional.

How to I create New Notifications?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

(Sorry if this is a 'dumb' cry for Help, I'm baffled)

:)

Pixelme, Oct 3, 2019
  2. David Haz Win User

No notifications for reminders

Hello Gwyn,

If you are not notified about your reminders by Cortana, it could be that a component within Windows may need updating, or that a setting in your device might have been changed, etc. For us to assist you properly in using Reminders in Windows 10 through
    Cortana, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Which Insider build are you currently running?
    • Have you made any changes to your device prior to the issue? If yes, what are these changes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Oct 3, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Oct 3, 2019
  4. Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903)

Windows 10 pro winver 1903

Hi ,

After downloading the latest windows that is 1903 its showing some updates but not able to download from "check for update".

Also tried the creation media but not succeed. I tired all the steps which are available on block like enable disable and restarting services. Last night i spoke to Microsoft representative over the call and given the remote access she did some troubleshooting
    steps and kept windows 10 pro on download and ask me to installed it after download completion i have done that but even some of software and in pending download list.

please suggest me for this issue asap.

you can also email me on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

thank you

Israr_Ahmed99855, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903)

1. Notifications / Reminders access Location? (Windows 10 Pro - Build 1903) - Similar Threads - Notifications Reminders access

2. Location is not Available Access denied windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Location is not Available Access denied windows 10: my D: Drive is NTFS and somehow i cannot access it because it show Location is not Available Access denied. i tried everything online that i can did like the advanced security .. setting permission.. i can do it all but it still lock anyways.... the fun thing is i can...
  3. Version 1903 notifications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Version 1903 notifications: With version 1903 should we be seeing a notification there is an update waiting for download, or are we expected to check Update and security every so often.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/version-1903-notifications/215666b9-c754-45db-aa93-9edb226f5c27
  4. windows build 1903

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows build 1903: A M D R7 windows stopped driver fault code 43 can you help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-build-1903/220fde84-ce57-41a5-a2a4-de28ad6a9a8b
  5. Getting spam reminded event in Windows notification center everyday

in Windows 10 Support
    Getting spam reminded event in Windows notification center everyday: Hi, recently I'm getting some Russian spam (about some online making money) even in my windows notification center. It asks me to snooze or dismiss. When I click on that it opens my calendar I think (I don't remember well, didn't pay attention) and when I go in Windows...
  6. Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reminders for Windows 10 Calendar: I have just started to use the Windows 10 Calendar app and have set up several 'Test' events with the reminder time set to 15, 30 minutes and 1 hour reminder time. The time for each passes with no indication of a reminder for any of them that I can see. What should they look...
  7. Notification Area Icons location

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Area Icons location: Could not find "Notification Area Icons" in "All Control Panel Items" for Windows 10, but I could find it under Settings-System-Notifications. Is that normal for Windows 10? How can I add it in the "All Control Panel Items"? Thanks 42364
  8. Compatibility Assistant Reminders/Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compatibility Assistant Reminders/Notifications: Every time that I start up my laptop and load up my desktop, Compatibility Assistant gives me the exact same reminders every time. What do I need to do to stop this constant notification every time that I start up my system? Notifications: We turned on Windows Defender...
  9. Windows 10 notification and quick access panel

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 notification and quick access panel: Hi Guys, Not sure when but I think it was after the last update I lost the panel on the right hand side which gives system notifications as well as emails on windows 10. I also lost the quick access settings like wifi, Bluetooth, connect etc. Any ideas what happened...
  10. Battery and Location Icon in Notification Area missing - Win 10 Pro.

in Windows 10 Support
    Battery and Location Icon in Notification Area missing - Win 10 Pro.: As stated in title - no battery icon when not plugged in - and no battery/power icon when plugged in - also no locations icon. I do not care much about the locations one, but the battery one is pretty much vital. [img] Going into "Turn system icons on / off" - both...