Windows 10: Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10

Discus and support Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where, on my PC, do I go to locate all the Notifications i.e. Reminders that I've previously created? I realise that - if I open the Action Centre... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Pixelme, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Pixelme Win User

Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10

Where, on my PC, do I go to locate all the Notifications i.e. Reminders that I've previously created?

I realise that - if I open the Action Centre i.e. the Icon on the far right of the Task Bar - then I can access a specific Notification that happens to have popped-up in their - due to it's 'Trigger-Date' having been reached -However - if 'zero' Notification 'Alerts' are presently due for review and therefore 'none' currently appear in Action Centre where do I go to locate, review and edit one or two of them that I created earlier i.e. perhaps to modify their Trigger-Dates, their Wording etc?

Put another way, what Path / Folder do those 'previously created' Notifications I created, reside in?

Thanks in advance for your help / reply much appreciated.

:)

Pixelme, Feb 3, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Feb 3, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    No notifications for reminders

Hello Gwyn,

If you are not notified about your reminders by Cortana, it could be that a component within Windows may need updating, or that a setting in your device might have been changed, etc. For us to assist you properly in using Reminders in Windows 10 through
    Cortana, kindly respond to the questions below:

• Which Insider build are you currently running?
    • Have you made any changes to your device prior to the issue? If yes, what are these changes?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

David Haz, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10

1. Notifications Self-Created Reminders in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Notifications Self Created

2. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps: When I start my computer and Windows, things will work fine for a while, but then quickly Windows stop showing notifications from reminder apps. They will show in the notification section of the start bar, but they won't pop up as they're supposed to and as they normally do....
  3. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps: When I start my computer and Windows, things will work fine for a while, but then quickly Windows stop showing notifications from reminder apps. They will show in the notification section of the start bar, but they won't pop up as they're supposed to and as they normally do....
  4. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

7. Windows not showing notifications from reminder apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. How to create self-extracting archives on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to create self-extracting archives on Windows 10: [ATTACH]A self-extracting archive is useful; it allows you to extract archives without additional software. All you have to do is double click the archive and […] This article How to create self-extracting archives on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  9. Compatibility Assistant Reminders/Notifications

Compatibility Assistant Reminders/Notifications: Every time that I start up my laptop and load up my desktop, Compatibility Assistant gives me the exact same reminders every time. What do I need to do to stop this constant notification every time that I start up my system? Notifications: We turned on Windows Defender...
  10. Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notification for Updates in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notification for Updates in Windows 10: How to: Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notification for Updates in Windows 10 How to Configure Auto-restart Reminder Notifications for Updates in Windows 10 Microsoft has made it easier for Windows Update to keep Windows 10 updated by automatically downloading and...