Windows 10: Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help

Discus and support Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello there I have a learning disability I know a bit about computers but this I can not getI have Windows 10 I disabled all sounds and pops but not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by THX113876[Chris], Jul 21, 2022.

1. Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help

Hello there I have a learning disability I know a bit about computers but this I can not getI have Windows 10 I disabled all sounds and pops but not sure how I think my Gmail but do not recall how I did it cause my tablet [ipad} goes off a few sec later when watching movie I hear itany know help? i am at a lossthank you

:)

THX113876[Chris], Jul 21, 2022

2. How to disable notification and sound for apps in Windows 10

Hello Simon,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Do you want to disable only Outlook notification?

• When do you get this notification?

• Do you want to disable other app notifications as well?

You will receive notification along with the sound if you have enabled settings accordingly for the application to notify you.

If you want to disable Outlook notification on Mail app, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Mail and select the top most search result.

• Click on the Settings icon located at the bottom left corner of the app and select
      Notifications from the popped window on the right side.

• Check/uncheck the appropriate options from the Notifications window.

• Close the window and check if the issue is resolved.

If you want to disable other notifications on your PC, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Settings and select the top most search result.

• Select System and click on
      Notifications & actions
      from the left side panel of the screen.

• Enable/disable the apps notification from the window accordingly and check if the changes are effective.

Write back to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jul 22, 2022
  3. Disabling notification sounds during phone call

My Nokia Lumia Windows Phone 7.8 (with all the latest updates) is set to vibrate and the volume to 00/30.
    However, if I receive notifications during a phone call, a notification sound is still played. This notification sound is also
    loud, which is uncomfortable and potentially damaging to the human hearing - after all you're holding the phone right up to your ear. Therefore, I think this issue should be a
    high priority to be fixed.

The only way to disable the notification sound during phone calls, is to completely disable the incoming notifications (Settings > Ringtones & Sounds > uncheck all notification alerts at the bottom and disable the e-mail alert). However, this also prevents
    the phone buzzing/playing a notification sound whilst you're not on the phone - when you of course
    do want it to vibrate and/or play the sound. I've tried every other option; there simply isn't any other way to turn off the notification sound during calls.

I think the most simple solution is to add this feature to Settings > Ringtones & Sounds:

• Disable all in-call notifications
    The problem apparantly exists with all Windows Phones since it's a missing feature in the Windows Phone OS. If you search the internet, you will find other users experiencing the same issue, no matter the phone or specific version of WP used. For instance,
    look
    here
    or
    here
    for users experiencing the same issue. I recently spoke to WP8 users and they said the problem is the same on WP8 as well.

It might, however, be the case that the sound is question is louder (and therefore a bigger issue) on my specific phone than on others. This, I cannot compare. My phone is the Nokia Lumia 800 with WP 7.8 and all the latest updates (OS: 7.10.8862.144 Firmware:
    1750.0823.8852.12430). The problem was the same with WP 7.5 by the way.

KnightSolaire, Jul 22, 2022
  4. Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 22, 2022
Thema:

Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help

1. Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help - Similar Threads - Notifications Sound disable

2. Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help: Hello there I have a learning disability I know a bit about computers but this I can not getI have Windows 10 I disabled all sounds and pops but not sure how I think my Gmail but do not recall how I did it cause my tablet [ipad} goes off a few sec later when watching movie I...
  3. Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Sound disable but hear one still learning disability can anyone help: Hello there I have a learning disability I know a bit about computers but this I can not getI have Windows 10 I disabled all sounds and pops but not sure how I think my Gmail but do not recall how I did it cause my tablet [ipad} goes off a few sec later when watching movie I...
  4. Notifications disabled still interfering with other apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications disabled still interfering with other apps: This is infuriating. Seemingly out of the blue, when notifications are received, streaming video or audio playback in other apps stops. YouTube seems to pause, HBO Max stalls has to be set back 15s while audio Amazon Music is just disconnected. I did try changing browsers....
  5. Notifications for Any One Program Will Not Disable

Notifications for Any One Program Will Not Disable: As stated in the subject title, whenever I want to disable notifications for any one program through Windows' settings, it appears it is off, but it somehow turns itself back on when I return to that screen. I've provided a video showcasing my issue:...
  6. Anyone know what this sound is and how to disable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know what this sound is and how to disable?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Dheeps482 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/drx1cs/anyone_know_what_this_sound_is_and_how_to_disable/
  7. Still getting notifications despite disabling

in Windows 10 Support
    Still getting notifications despite disabling: Hi, I keep getting a popup message everytime I open an emulator (like ePSXe) that tells me what buttons to press to take a snapshot. This happens every single time I open an emulator or go to fullscreen, and it's actually damaging the performance of the emulator, especially...
  8. Disable Notifications

Disable Notifications: My wife's Windows 10 computer get notification sounds any time night or day and they are driving us crazy. I have turned off notifications for Facebook and Gmail but they still keep coming. How can I figure out where they are coming from so that I can TURN THEM OFF?...
  9. Disabled All System Sounds.. But Still Comes Back.. Help

Disabled All System Sounds.. But Still Comes Back.. Help: I turned off all my system souncs. But I still get sounds. I dont understand this. I tried uninstalling the sound and creating a sound profile. They didnt help. What do I do?? 104532
  10. Cannot disable system notification sounds...

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot disable system notification sounds...: Hi everyone, I'm having annoying problem, since I hate system sounds, I have them always disabled... Last times however (after some "fantastic" auto-update propably) windows changes my "no sound" scheme to "default windows sounds" every reboot. Any ideas?? 44511