Windows 10: Notifications/task bar

Discus and support Notifications/task bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I have a dual monitor setup and my main monitor is what I use to game but my notifications always pop up and I have moved the task bar with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrandonCeron, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Notifications/task bar

So I have a dual monitor setup and my main monitor is what I use to game but my notifications always pop up and I have moved the task bar with the notifications to my secondary monitor but after a few minutes the notifications will start appearing on my main monitor again. Also sometime I'll lock the the task bars but the one with the notifications on will jump over to my main monitor out of no where while it is locked. I've been told to make my second monitor the main but then my games run like **** and even when I make them windowed and drag them over to the main they feel super choppy. So my question is there a way to make my notifications and task bar stop jumping over to my main/gaming monitor even though they're supposed be locked?

:)

BrandonCeron, Apr 26, 2020

2. Task / notifications bar not working

Hi Sharon,

Check the steps provided in this thread to know how to fix your Task/Notification Bar issue: Task Bar Not Working Properly

Nadia_Cullen, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Cannot modify Task Bar settings

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will be happy to assist you.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Right click on the Task Bar.
    • Uncheck the option " Lock the Taskbar."

Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Notifications/task bar

Clock, date and time missing from task bar

Can someone, please provide me with a answer to my question above? I tried all the suggestions. The suggestions containing steps, do not show up as described. For example: Click on an empty space on the task bar, click customized notifications, turn clock
    on. None of this steps show up on the drop menue.

Rebecca Gonzalez, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Notifications/task bar

1. Notifications/task bar - Similar Threads - Notifications task bar

2. News Feed in Notification task bar spamming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News Feed in Notification task bar spamming: Today, I got a notification about a "News Story" that, when clicked, took me to a scam site. I attempted to upload screenshots but they fail.Basically, the notification center at the bottom right hand of my screen alerted me to a news story. When I clicked on it, I was...
  3. News Feed in Notification task bar spamming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News Feed in Notification task bar spamming: Today, I got a notification about a "News Story" that, when clicked, took me to a scam site. I attempted to upload screenshots but they fail.Basically, the notification center at the bottom right hand of my screen alerted me to a news story. When I clicked on it, I was...
  4. News Feed in Notification task bar spamming

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar: Hi there, My PC is only about 3 or 4 months old. That being said, the most recent things that have happened were an update on my pc on the 19th of this month, and I moved my OS from my hdd to an ssd. I cant pinpoint exactly when the issues started happening, but it was within...
  6. Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar

Start button, Search bar and Notifications button not working on task bar: Hi there, My PC is only about 3 or 4 months old. That being said, the most recent things that have happened were an update on my pc on the 19th of this month, and I moved my OS from my hdd to an ssd. I cant pinpoint exactly when the issues started happening, but it was within...
  7. Disable notifications from locking the task bar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable notifications from locking the task bar?: If you receive a notification, the task bar no longer automatically hides. Can I still receive notifications and have the task bar continue to hide, checking them when I'm ready, or is this a one or the other scenario? submitted by /u/CHIPPENDALESIXNINE [link] [comments]...
  8. App notifications locking task bar

App notifications locking task bar: I have set up my windows task bar to hide unless I hover close to it to clear up screen space, and it currently shows on the right side of my screen. Some apps I have constantly on, like whatsapp desktop. The problem is that anytime anyone sends me a message, the task bar...
  9. notifications in icon on task bar

notifications in icon on task bar: i accidently stopped notifications from games like ceasars slots showing in the icon on the task bar. how do i get these back please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-in-icon-on-task-bar/adef0a98-83a7-4046-a8af-a5b859d19c0e
  10. Windows 10 Hidden Task bar Notification

Windows 10 Hidden Task bar Notification: Hello, I have my task bar set to automatically hide so I can maximize my screen real estate. So, I use Skype a lot and whenever I get a notification, the Skype icon on the task bar turns orange and the task bar also pops up, letting me know that I have a new notification,...