Windows 10: Notifications Tray and Dark Theme

Discus and support Notifications Tray and Dark Theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So I recently bought a surface go to go with my surface laptop, and for some reason my notifications and controls have disappeared multiple times for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jay_0, Dec 29, 2018.

1. Jay_0 Win User

Notifications Tray and Dark Theme

So I recently bought a surface go to go with my surface laptop, and for some reason my notifications and controls have disappeared multiple times for seemingly no reason. And has anyone noticed how inconsistent the dark theme is? Notifications Tray and Dark Theme 47280232-2434-487f-b849-2bbe81c5cdcb?upload=true.png

:)

Jay_0, Dec 29, 2018
  2. Jay_0 Win User

So I recently bought a surface go to go with my surface laptop, and for some reason my notifications and controls have disappeared multiple times for seemingly no reason. And has anyone noticed how inconsistent the dark theme is?
    Notifications Tray and Dark Theme 47280232-2434-487f-b849-2bbe81c5cdcb?upload=true.png

Jay_0, Jan 16, 2020
  3. PJBull Win User
    Dark Theme

Hello again,

I've repaired Office 365, I've had a look at the registry but made no change to it as it was already set to the dark theme.

Are you suggesting that reinstalling Office 365 will do the trick ?

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, Jan 16, 2020
  4. PJBull Win User

Dark Theme

Hello,

I've tried a few things suggested, like repairing Office and the problem still persists. Do you have any other ideas ?

The online version of Outlook works fine as far as the dark theme goes.

Regards

Peter.

PJBull, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Notifications Tray and Dark Theme - Similar Threads - Notifications Tray Dark

2. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  3. Dark Theme Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Theme Issues: Does anyone know of a fix to this issue with Dark Theme?After the latest 22H2 update I cannot seem to find a fix to this.Also, the color black seems to not be supported anymore?...
  4. windows dark theme

windows dark theme: does windows dark theme both app theme and windows theme affect performance of PC and make it slow ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-dark-theme/084869e9-30d3-42a3-a573-e9f0f16a75df
  5. Windows Dark Theme

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Dark Theme: Hey guys I use to have black everything in Windows 10 home. But now my taskbar start menu and shit is all this gross dark grey. Ive been looking everywhere for a fix to this and cant seem to find anything. I have dark mode enabled for Windows mode and app mode and I have...
  6. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: Hello, I have Windows 10 and I like the look of the Dark Theme. I have tried to select this theme for Office and it works, mostly. However, when I use Outlook 365 the message pane retains its white colour, and there is no sun or moon icon - in the options - to change it....
  7. Dark Theme

Dark Theme: I applied the dark theme in my laptop.I am only getting the dark theme in settings and not in file explorer/this pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/e0c58784-3f5d-4b76-a2e9-b2378f57083e
  8. dark theme

dark theme: need dark theme for all apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dark-theme/4752842f-8df5-4a38-83a8-590fbb1edad8
  9. Dark themes

Dark themes: Been looking for a theme where the individual windows have a black background like the high contrast themes but these look a little clunky. I have started using high contrast themes as the large areas of white in normal themes hurt my eyes . Any ideas? 33319
  10. Dark theme

Dark theme: I installed the dark theme but windows explorer is still with the light white theme so how do I make it dark pls? 24243