Windows 10: Notifications Tray Pop-up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash

Discus and support Notifications Tray Pop-up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Notifications Tray Pop-Up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash. I first started yesterday that Phone Link would open briefly but crash... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sean_471, Sep 23, 2023.

1. Sean_471 Win User

Notifications Tray Pop-up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash

Notifications Tray Pop-Up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash. I first started yesterday that Phone Link would open briefly but crash within a minute. I did an app repair and reboot, tried opening it again. Then an app reset and reboot, then tried again. No matter what it would still crash but this time immediately. I then tried Powershell to uninstall the app and fresh install from Microsoft Store. Same issue. Immediately crash. Found the error logs below [see below].Since then I noticed that the Notification tray and Notification settings would crash too.I looked thru Mi

:)

Sean_471, Sep 23, 2023

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 23, 2023
  3. 95Viper Win User
    (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Sorry, that turning off Network Notifications should be there, unless your vendor disabled the advance features.

Should be like this:
    Android - Turn off network notification

Notifications Tray Pop-up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash [​IMG]

Android will automatically display a notification when an open Wi-Fi network is available.
    To turn off this feature:
    • Go to Settings > WiFi.
    • Tap on the Menu key > Advanced.
    • Uncheck "Network notifications"
    Notifications Tray Pop-up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash [​IMG]

What make and model is the phone; and, who is the carrier.

95Viper, Sep 23, 2023
  4. Herohtar Win User

How can I disable the "Link your Phone and PC" notification in Windows 10?

The new "Continue on PC" feature that came with the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update also includes a notification that pops up saying "Link your Phone and PC". Answering no or clearing the notification gets rid of it, but after some amount of time and/or a reboot, it continuously comes back.

Presumably, if you actually install the app to link your phone it will stop giving you the notification, and I am also aware that you can completely disable suggestion notifications; however, I do not wish to use the phone link feature and I would prefer not to disable all future suggestions, as I could possibly be interested in one of them. Is there a way to specifically disable a single specific suggestion notification?

Herohtar, Sep 23, 2023
Thema:

1. Notifications Tray Pop-up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash - Similar Threads - Notifications Tray Pop

2. Notifications Tray Pop-up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Tray Pop-up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash: Notifications Tray Pop-Up, Notification Settings, and Phone Link all crash. I first started yesterday that Phone Link would open briefly but crash within a minute. I did an app repair and reboot, tried opening it again. Then an app reset and reboot, then tried again. No...
  3. no notifications in phone link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no notifications in phone link: why don't notifications work in Phone Link for iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-notifications-in-phone-link/18e18616-aad0-45ec-b1c0-65c804a6e5ed
  4. no notifications in phone link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no notifications in phone link: why don't notifications work in Phone Link for iPhone? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-notifications-in-phone-link/18e18616-aad0-45ec-b1c0-65c804a6e5ed
  5. notifications not popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  6. notifications not popping up

notifications not popping up: My notifications and all the icons towards the right-side of the taskbar, like sound, wifi, battery are not popping up. need help, please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-popping-up/6b9b7b64-c372-44e0-b561-24541e8520da
  7. Phone Link app not showing in notification settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link app not showing in notification settings.: I can't see Phone Link app in notification settings. After setting up phone link completely and double checking everything i still didn't desktop banner so checked several post which said to turn on notifications for phone link app but the issue is I can't seem to find phone...
  8. Phone Link app not showing in notification settings.

Phone Link app not showing in notification settings.: I can't see Phone Link app in notification settings. After setting up phone link completely and double checking everything i still didn't desktop banner so checked several post which said to turn on notifications for phone link app but the issue is I can't seem to find phone...
  9. Pop-up Notification

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pop-up Notification: This Notification Pop-up every 30 to 40 seconds. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notification/55475e14-0364-4dc8-a0c6-d4ce85cebb5d
  10. Pop up notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Pop up notifications: I keep getting "pop ups" from Chrome, Gmail, Facebook, etc. I can't seem to stop these. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pop-up-notifications/7ea77412-e489-4d7e-ae22-4ba660af5f22