Windows 10: Notifications when surface is in sleep mode

Discus and support Notifications when surface is in sleep mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to get all of my notifications on my surface when the pc is in sleep mode.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by oldglory1776, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Notifications when surface is in sleep mode

I would like to get all of my notifications on my surface when the pc is in sleep mode.

:)

oldglory1776, Mar 22, 2020
  2. PPaul13 Win User

Receiving emails while my Surface is in sleep mode

When my Surface had 8.1 I was able to receive email notifications while it was in sleep mode. Since upgrading to Windows 10 I do not get these alerts but rather receive the notifications when I wake up the Surface. Is there any way to change this behavior
    so that I get notifications while Surface is sleeping?

Thanks in advance.

PPaul13, Mar 22, 2020
  3. Sleep mode

Hi Adam,

For us to better assist with your issue on sleep mode, we'd like to ask a few questions.

• Have you made any updates to your computer before experiencing this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you refer to this thread and follow the answer of Andre
    Da Costa to troubleshoot the issue with sleep mode missing.

You can also refer to this article that was
    created by Andre Da Costa to enable sleep mode.

Looking forward to you response.

Reymichael Ros, Mar 22, 2020
  4. Notifications when surface is in sleep mode

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Notifications when surface is in sleep mode

1. Notifications when surface is in sleep mode - Similar Threads - Notifications surface sleep

2. Update notification waking laptop from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update notification waking laptop from sleep mode: At around midnight, my laptop exited sleep waking me up with fan noise due to trying to show an update message. Is there a way to prevent this? Image:is of notification...
  3. Surface book tablet mode sleep/hibernate

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Surface book tablet mode sleep/hibernate: I have a Surface book 1, still going strong. I have an external monitor through the original Microsoft dock. Recently, to add real estate I started using my surface book in tablet mode on a stand with the power going into the bottom of the tablet giving me a second monitor....
  4. Surface book tablet mode sleep/hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface book tablet mode sleep/hibernate: I have a Surface book 1, still going strong. I have an external monitor through the original Microsoft dock. Recently, to add real estate I started using my surface book in tablet mode on a stand with the power going into the bottom of the tablet giving me a second monitor....
  5. Surface book tablet mode sleep/hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Get notification on windows 10 with sleep mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Get notification on windows 10 with sleep mode: Hi Aditya Pratap, I need a help I want hear notification sound even if my laptop is on sleep mode. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/get-notification-on-windows-10-with-sleep-mode/eaf8ab2f-1f42-496f-8d86-b4626446234e
  7. Random notifications and other sounds while in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random notifications and other sounds while in sleep mode?: I woke up today to my computer making a notification sound, but not from my headphones (which were plugged in). the sound came from the actual speakers of the PC itself. I awaken it from sleep mode and i hear a sound that sounded familiar but i haven't heard before, almost...
  8. Sleep mode error - Surface W10

Sleep mode error - Surface W10: I left the Surface on all night with a unsaved notepad document. The next day I awaked the computer it was in sleep mode I guess and the notepad document was gone. Disapeared. Is this a bug? Of Windows 10? Of Surface?...
  9. Turning off sound notifications when PC is in sleep mode

Turning off sound notifications when PC is in sleep mode: My desktop is in sleep mode but I keep hearing audio sounds that typically accompany notifications when the PC is active. I can not find a setting to silence the PC while it is sleeping. Clearly something that I should be able to control....
  10. Surface Pro 4 goes to sleep mode even when Sleep is OFF

Surface Pro 4 goes to sleep mode even when Sleep is OFF: So i just got my Surface Pro 4 replaced under warranty. I take my replacement out of the box, excited to finally have it back. (It had been broken for a couple of months before I realised it was still under warranty.) So as I boot it up, get through the setup, and start...